The Account

Sylvain sat in his dark dormitory alone, his blanket covering his head. The light from his phone illuminated his face, it casting a blue glow to the surrounding areas. He looked exhausted from that day's training, but was ever so determined to stay up as late as he could, hoping Dimitri wouldn't catch him. He scrolled through Mach Matters, the school and surrounding town's social media page. 

His mind briefly wandered to the fight he and Felix had a couple weeks ago. Sylv wanted Felix's MM profile, so he could follow his best friend. Felix had looked at Sylvain with a deadpan stare and simply rejected his offer. Sylv got mad at this. He had just wanted to follow his best friend. Felix got on his nerve sometimes. 

He kept scrolling mindlessly until something caught his eye. A silver blade. He insisted he'd seen the blade before, so he looked at the tag. Shouldnt_u_be_training._ . Sylvain was intrigued, so he clicked on the profile. Instantly, many pictures with the same familiar face popped up. From beach pictures to "felt cute might delete later", Sylvain was engrossed in the man on the screen. 

"Man," He said softly to himself. "Felix is ripped."

Sylvain may or may not have spent the entire night looking at Felix's account. Regardless, his eyes were droopy and he had bags under his eyes that could carry groceries. He struggled to not fall asleep while picking the weeds with Felix. He hears Felix let out a sigh but barely registers it. It's only when the dark haired man was practically on top of him did he notice. 

"You really need to take care of yourself, Sylvain." He looked at Sylvain, deadpan. Suddenly, with a flurry of movement, Sylvain is being picked up bridal style and taken to a dorm. He was pretty sure it was Felix's.

Felix had never let Sylvain into his dorm before. He got the sense it was personal and never decided to creep. As much as Sylvain got mad at Felix for not letting him in, he respected Felix's boundaries. 

"Get some rest, Sylv." Felix sighs heavily, then stares at Sylvain hesitantly. He slowly lays down beside Sylvain, but is careful to leave at least a person's width in between them on the big bed. Sylain peers at Felix with sleepy eyes. He notices small details in Felix he'd never noticed before. His brown had a line, probably from Felix's endless scowl that's always fixed onto his face. 

"...Can I help you?" Felix says gruffly. Sylvain's cheeks flush with a deep red, embarrassed. 

"N-no." Felix sighs again. It seems to be a common occurrence when Sylvain was around. Felix gets off the bed. 

"I've got to go see Petra. We have a sparring date." Felix explains. "Get out and go sleep." 

"A date?"

"Yes, a date. That is a normal thing to do with girlfriends, is it not?" 

"GIRLFRIEND?" 

"Yes, girlfriend."

"YOU'RE NOT GAY-?"

Felix goes silent for a moment. 

"Go to sleep, Sylvain."

~-------------------~

Author's Note: Hey Y'all! Thanks for reading the first part. There are many more to come!! Again, I will preface, I AM GOING OFF WHAT I KNOW FOR MY FIRST PLAYTHROUGH!! PLEASE DON'T SPOIL!!

Enjoy,

Mochi/Ez