Rebirth Parts 1 and 2

Start from the beginning

Warren meets with his co-worker who has several dark patches on his skin.

"Here, keeps this disc on you at all times."

This guy didn't look so good.

"Harry, your arm. What's wrong?" worried Warren.

"Nothing! If anything happens to me, save the project and protect that disc with your life, Warren. I mean it."

Tully gives Warren a disk and is dragged off by Mr. Fixx, a large man who works for Powers.

"Come, Mr. Tully, you don't want to be late with Mr. Powers." said Mr. Fixx.

Powers summons Warren to 'clear up' any misunderstanding. He explains that Tully simply had an accident, but he's going to be fine.

"By the way, Mr. Warren, you wouldn't know about Harry's missing files to the project I'm working on, would you?"

Powers also asks if Warren has anything Tully gave to him, which Warren denies.

"No, I don't know." Warren answers.

"Of course you wouldn't." Derek said back. "Go on, you can go back home."

From Warren leaving how Mr. Fixx was looking at his boss Derek, he knows that Harry told him about the project escaping to try to fix the matter at a hand somehow.

"Mr. Powers?"

"I know, Mr. Fixx, Harry told Warren and he's hiding something from me. I must get her back by any means..." he had a plan. "Put the word out to bring to me alive by my men. Our weapon the Burning Lily will be mine to use, Gwen Grayson."

Wait...Another Grayson? But Dick Grayson the original Robin and the new Nightwing never had children, did he? Something wasn't right to have a girl with his last name. For poor Gwen was running away with no end from Derek's men to be looking all over for her. She was afraid to be around other people with her powers to not hurt them or become like they are, that is very sad. Upon returning home, Warren reviews the data on the disk and becomes distressed and shocked at the information on the disk that's about Gwen's powers and how she was made. Terry tells him that he's leaving but Warren forbids it as Terry's grounded, despite the fact that he didn't start the fight.

"That's your problem right there! You can't control your temper, and you'd better if you expect to get anywhere in life!" Warren said to his son.

"Yeah. I'll be a big success, just like you." After a brief argument Terry leaf in anger.

As he leaves, Powers's hit man Fixx watches and grins, seeing that Warren is now alone. Oh, no... Terry heads out to a nightclub and meets up with his girlfriend Dana Tan. While he talks to her, Nelson arrives but before any trouble can start, a whole gang of clowns known as the Jokerz arrive and start wreaking havoc. One of the Jokerz goes on top of Nelson's car. J-Man briefly grabs Dana on his motorcycle before getting a punch from Terry. Terry starts fighting them but when reinforcements arrive, Terry is forced to flee on one of their motorcycles. Gwen sees this to see some danger to help out Terry somehow, though scared she didn't want to see others get hurt.

"Clowns...dangerous."

The gang chases Terry down a seldom-used road 'to have Gwen go fire up all over to burn some tires out to not have them killed but stopped'; and Terry swerves to avoid hitting an old man, which causes him to fall. Ouch...! Those two see a girl on fire to block the Jokerz gang member making their way to the area.

"What you trying to do, get run over?" Terry questions the person and then seeing another one. "And... why is that guy on fire?"

Gwen fires up to somehow wanting to put a stop to this madness. The Jokerz catch up with Terry.