Rebirth Parts 1 and 2

Start from the beginning

"I guess it is over..." she follows Bruce to live a normal business life and herself a bounty hunter. "Probably for me later on the line real soon. Let's go, Bruce."

And from there, the original Batman was retired, and Megan was still with the man she loves for the years to pass afterwards. No worries, she'll come around from time to time... promise. Twenty years pass and Gotham City has changed much in this time, according to a current newscast. Derek Powers has managed to take control of Wayne-Powers and has been increasing his power and wealth by gobbling up smaller businesses. Well for him has an upcoming project he's making for a weapon to save Gotham and the world if it works. What kind of project?

"Mr. Powers, the code weapon Burning Lily should make its way to your company somewhere tomorrow."

One of Derek's partners tells him that to keep a close eye on this one.

"Good, I'm looking forward to seeing her." he said to have a file on human cloning powers. "Throughout the years to not find anyone with a special gift, we got one who works wonders from one person to my creation. Once she comes, it'll change everything. See to it to keep her in line if she tries to escape."

"Of course." the person said to his boss.

Human cloning to having a type of superpowers? That didn't sound good. For Derek's men does so to carry out a tank with the scared person inside of it who wanted out but couldn't break free. As one member split to break it open to freeing...its a girl! With long brown hair, dark blue eyes with one side covered from her hair, pale skin, looked pretty, and had the power to create fire from her body. But who was she?

"Idiot! You dropped it!"

"Yeah, but she's not going anywhere." one person said. "Come on, kid, get back into the tank like a good girl."

She was scared to do anything to see and feel freedom all around her.

"No... Please...don't hurt me...No more..." said the scared girl.

"She can't do anything, you idiot." the other one spoke. "Let just grab her and get going."

From one person to do so for the girl to feel threaten, her body starts to burn up 'as a type of self-defense' to set a fire.

"STOP USING ME!"

Wow! That sure starts a big fire to put one guy up and lives for the others to move away, allowing this girl to escape in time.

"She's getting away!" one member said to the others.

"After her! Mr. Powers must have this weapon brought back to him alive!"

And the chase is on for this girl to hide her powers somehow from others in the crowd of Gotham City, it won't be so easy to do other than hiding her clothing to take some from off the streets. Elsewhere -

a teenager dressed as a clown climb onto a public elevator and starts making trouble. Just then, Terry McGinnis deals with the clown and grumbles 'Jokerz'. At school, he gets into a fight with Nelson Nash which gets him into trouble. Back at Terry's house, his father Warren McGinnis gets a desperate message from his co-worker Harry Tully.

"Warren, its me Harry."

"What is it?" he answers the man on the phone.

"Its Project weapon the Burning Lily has escaped." said Harry. "She's in danger and this is big to get this man out of business if we find her first. Could you meet me somewhere in a bit?"

Warren knew right away on what that part meant, its finally happening to try putting Derek Powers out of business.

"It has?" Warren was surprised to hear. "Of course, Harry, I'll be right over."