Weddings

Growing up, I was always told, "Cora, one day you'll marry a rich man, and he'll take care of you. All you have to do is fulfill his needs." Yeah, I grew up with that being said to me by my parents and eventually my older sisters. The day I was told I would be marrying Aleister Chamber, aka the Viscount of Druitt, my world froze.

I knew this was bound to happen some point at first it was my sister Clara who married Felix Ward, a fashion designer. He's surprisingly a good man. Clara is 28 now and already had three kids. Next is my sister Arabella she married a cold man named CharlesWells, and he's absolutely awful he's the head of a construction company. Arabella is 26 and has a son and is due for another child in about 6 months. The next sister is Adelaide she married an anonymous man named James Kingston. He's a museum owner, but I'm not sure if everything he does is legal. They have a daughter. Number four is my sister Cecilia she's amazing she married William Carter he's a gentle soul. He's an animal breeder. He breeds horses and shows ponies. Cecilia is 23, and she has a son and daughter, both twins. Alice is my fifth sister she's 19. She's married to a man that abusive as hell, but due to the contract they're under, Alice can't get a divorce until she's 23. His name is Amos Williams. He used to be in the army, and now he builds weapons for the army. They have a daughter.

My best fried Plum North is also getting married but to a man of her choice. She's marrying a man who is in the wedding business he's a wedding planner. Plum works as a teacher. She loves it and I couldn't be happier except she's 19 and getting married and I'm 16. One of our closest friends name is Willow Scott she's also considered my personal maid. Though herself, Plum, and I have always been great friends from childhood. She herself has found a man she loves. His name is Fred Abberline. She tells us that he's is a chief inspector at Scotland Yard. I just hope they fall in love so she can finally relax.

(Ok, that was the run down on relationship. I need name ideas for the kids, so please comment on that. Thanks for reading. 😁)