Chapter 10 Testing Efficiency (1)

Start from the beginning

  "But... what if you fail the exam? Wouldn't it be embarrassing?" Yan Hao frowned.

"What a shame, everyone is just joking, who would go online like this, crazy." He Shao picked up the third-level energy block he made just now, and said, "I think my energy The efficiency of the block is 80%, if you test it later, will you make fun of me?"

  Yan Hao shook his head.

  "So, occasional bragging between friends is a way to enhance the relationship."

  "Then..." Yan Hao learned it, and he pointed to the four-level energy block he made, and said, "I think the energy I made It’s 90% efficient.”

  “Hey, that’s right.” He Shao smiled and gave Yan Hao a thumbs up.

  Yan Hao smiled back, and his uneasy heart subconsciously settled down. He suddenly felt that even if he took it for testing tomorrow, it didn't matter if the efficiency of the energy block was less than 50%. Because there is no one here who will relentlessly laugh at him because of his slight mistakes or not being outstanding.

  He was wrapped in an unprecedented ease, like a fish being released back into the sea, wagging its tail freely.

  Early the next morning, after breakfast, Yan Hao and He Shao took their things to the laboratory to test their effectiveness.

  The mecha department and the mecha manufacturing department are very close, and because the two departments are inextricably linked, the laboratories, maintenance rooms, and mecha training rooms they built are all in one place.

  As soon as Yan Hao walked to the door of the laboratory of the Mecha Manufacturing Department, he met Sheng Heng who came from another road. Sheng Heng still had breakfast in his hand, and it looked like he brought it for someone.

  "Senior." Yan Hao greeted politely.

  "Primary school brother." Sheng Heng smiled slightly, "Come to the laboratory so early?"

  "Yeah."

  "Have you had breakfast?" Sheng Heng shook the breakfast in his hand. Hello posture. For some reason, as soon as he saw Yan Hao, he wanted to feed him something, and he always felt that this junior was a little too well-behaved.

  "have eaten."

  A look of disappointment flashed in Sheng Heng's eyes, and when he was about to bid farewell to the two of them and walked to the training room, He Shao suddenly yelled.

  "What's wrong?" Yan Hao looked at his roommate strangely.

  "We don't need to go to the laboratory." He Shao said excitedly, "We need to pay 50 star coins to go to the laboratory for testing."

  He remembered that Yan Hao didn't even have money to buy materials.

  "So expensive?" Yan Hao was really shocked. The market price of a four-level energy block is 800 star coins, and the efficiency of a test is 50 star coins. This is too dark.

  "It's not too expensive. It's 50 star coins to test the fourth-level energy block, and 50 star coins to test the eighth-level energy block. Once you learn how to make advanced energy blocks, you won't think it's expensive." He Shao said.

  "Then... let's measure one piece." Yan Hao said with pain.

  Sheng Heng listened quietly to the conversation between the two, and at this moment he also understood something, and asked, "You...are going to test the efficiency of the energy block?" "

  Yes." Yan Hao nodded.

  "Let's ask the seniors to help with the test. Every mech can automatically detect the efficiency of the energy blocks." He Shao said immediately, "Anyway, you are going to sell these energy blocks to the seniors, so they can be used by the seniors for testing, which can save more than 200 yuan. Where are the star coins?"

  Yan Hao's eyes lit up after hearing this, and he looked at Sheng Heng with burning eyes.

  In his previous life, Yan Hao was not short of money, but in this life, he had to spend too much money to make mechs, and he didn't want to ask his parents for money, so he could only save more.

  A smile appeared in Sheng Heng's eyes: "Have you made the fourth-level energy block so quickly?"

  From the last time Yan Hao helped him replace the mecha wheel shaft, he could see that Yan Hao's mecha knowledge is very solid, and it is not difficult to learn how to make the fourth-level energy block. Not surprised.

  "I learned to do it yesterday, can you help me test it? If the performance is not up to standard, I don't need money." Yan Hao said.

  "Let's go." Sheng Heng didn't say much, turned and walked to the training room.

  Yan Hao happily pulled He Shao, and quickly followed.