The next morning, Hoàng Long woke up in relief and realized it was just a long dream.. He brushed his teeth and changed to his new clothes, ready for a new day. 17 minutes later, he drove to a cafe and reunited with Quách Nam, who was formerly Gia Thành in a fictional world, and had a fun conversation about dreams that they've been through. Quách Nam said, "Hoàng Long, I heard that you had a long dream being in a comic book world, right?" Hoàng Long nodded, "Yep, and in that dream, I was the 2nd male lead, a handsome fashion magazine editor."
Quách Nam happily related, "I have the same dream as yours, but I was the main male lead and we were...love rivals!"
"Shh! Don't be so overreacted, man! A dream is just a dream. What matters is that we much focus on our real life as good friends."
"Ah really. I forgot to ask you about your first Bigo live with your fangirl last night, the day we performed at the Aqua Hall. I think she's adorable and she admires your performances on The Nail Voice."
"Yep, her name is Lệ Na. But in my dream, she was Tiểu Yến, the assistant. The problem is that I've never met her in person."
Then, Quách Nam patted Hoàng Long's shoulder, saying, "Don't worry, big bro! I think you definitely will. Come on, let's continue eating our ice cream before they melt. And then, I will take you somewhere for fun." From that, we decided to have a Boys' Day Out. Speaking of that, what rhymes with boys is noise.

        3 weeks later, Hoàng Long received an email from Lệ Na, whom he desired to meet in person. Her email stated in a heartbroken manner.

Dear Hoàng Long,
When you read this email, I'm taking public speaking for the summer semester. Therefore, I will temporarily take a break from Bigo Live, meaning that we should break up. I don't even regret interacting with you virtually although I'm your only fangirl you've ever had. It doesn't matter if you still admire Lu Zhanyuan, the guy you told me about. I'm just worried that Bigo Live will affect my studying, as well as my personal life with my family. I'm only a normal female college student. Sometimes, using Bigo Live may be boring, but you're still my favorite man on The Nail Voice. If we have a chance, I'll meet you in person, still remaining as your fangirl. I hope you understand and have a good life.
Sincerely,
Lệ Na

        After reading this email, Hoàng Long felt hard to mend his heart from breaking. In his opinion, sometimes things don't always work out the way he wanted them to. He couldn't even give up easily so he decided to call his special friends who were also Bigo Live influencers. Their names are Kai Đỗ and Avan Tôn. At that time, they were at Avan Tôn's house spending time as a couple. Hoàng Long started his phone call, "Alô, is this Kai and Avan?" Avan Tôn picked up her phone, "Hello, anh Long à? Did you receive the email from Lệ Na?" He responded, "Yep, I received it. Can you guys come over to my house if you don't mind?" Kai Đỗ also added, "We absolutely can. We can also have little snacks for refreshments."
"Come over and discuss about the problem. Được không, người đẹp?"
Avan Tôn also said, "I also recommend you to think about that before resolving. We got the idea, but you did not."
"I'm also interested in snacks so you can come over for those, and then we can continue discussing. Ok?"
Kai Đỗ responded before hanging up, "Easy, we don't need to take that long. Once we watch the rest of the movie, we'll immediately agree."

        At her bedroom, Avan Tôn introduced Kai Đỗ to her CDs and DVDs from her favorite singers, and the comic book she used to transmigrate called Trái Tim Còn Trinh. Kai Đỗ was interested in that comic book so he asked her to bring that to Lệ Na. Avan Tôn also asked if she could give Lệ Na a DVD by Minh Tuyết or maybe a CD from Lương Bích Hữu. Finally, after a long time of thinking, Kai Đỗ convinced Avan to give something special. On their way to Hoàng Long's house, Avan started talking while driving, "I think I figured out something because in college, the teacher told me that if someone get mad, then I should give her a cup of bubble tea to cheer her up." Kai also said, "That's a great plan. Otherwise, anything else?"
"Oh, I know another one. It's to invite her to our house for a movie night. But what if Lệ Na continues to withdraw and fly back to New Jersey?"
"We'll talk about this later cause we finally get to Hoàng Long's house."