"Okay. Chill out. I know just the thing that'll make you feel better. Hit it, Otis." Adam says. Otis jumped down from the chair and ran over to the keyboard that was suddenly in the room. My eyes widened when the dog started playing on the piano.

"Not his best. He's much better on guitar." Adam says. Chase sneezes again.

"Adam, I know you love Otis, I do, too. But Chase can't live like this." Douglas says.

"Fine. I have a solution. Chase lives in a bubble." Adam says.

"I'm not living in a bubble," Chase says.

"You're right. It'll be much easier if you just leave the island. Thank you for your service, and good luck." Adam says as he tries to push Chase out the door.

"Adam. Nobody is leaving the island, okay? Otis is adorable but Chase is right, he has to go." I say.

"Oh, thank you so much for choosing me over a dog," Chase says.

"Well, it wasn't easy," I say, making Chase glare at me. He walks out of the room. Adam turns to Douglas and me.

"How could you guys just cave like that?" Adam says.

"Relax. We're not gettin' rid of Otis." Douglas says.

"Oh, I get it. So we're taking Chase to the pound." Adam says.

"No, we're gonna hide Otis," Douglas says.

"No, but seriously, can we take Chase to the pound?" I say, making Douglas give me a weird look.

In the Mentor's Quarters, Leo was sitting on the couch while talking on his phone. "So bottom line, sweetie pie, I really am the glue that binds this bionic team together," Leo says.

"Leo, I love it when you talk about you." A female voice says over his phone.

"And I love that you love when I talk about me," Leo says.

"I could talk to you all day, Leo." The female voice says. Bree walks into the room.

"So glad you're my lady," Leo says.

"Who you talking to, Leo?" Bree asks.

"Mr. Davenport," Leo says, jumping up from the couch.

"That sounded like a girl," Bree says.

"I think we can both agree that is one of his many faults," Leo says.

"Leo," Bree says.

"Okay. It's this new girl I've been talking to." Leo says.

"Wow. I never knew you were such a ladies' man." Bree says.

"I've been trying to tell you," Leo says.

"Hey, Leo." The female voice says on his phone.

"Yes, beautiful," Leo says.

"My battery's at four percent. Could you put me on the charger?" The female voice says, making Leo turn off his phone.

"Wait. The girl that you've been talking to is your phone?" Bree says.

"No. What makes you say that?" Leo says. His phone starts to vibrate. "Shelly, stop vibrating. I'll charge you later." Bree starts to walk away but Leo stops her. "Okay. Shelly's my new smartphone assistant. It started off as a few meaningless reminders. Leo, don't forget your wallet, Leo, brush your teeth."

"Leo, the bus is here to take you to wacky town," Bree says.

"But she learned all my habits. Now she knows me better than anyone. Shelly gets me, and for 39.99 a month, she's gonna continue to get me." Leo says.