SPICY !!!

WARNING!!! This chapter contains sexual content, If you do not want to read it, please feel free to the next chapter. There won't be full on detail, but I will do my best to make there somewhat detailed parts. You have been warned.

He went to the other side of the room, an to a dresser. He opened the top drawer an pulled something out of it, he didn't even let you get a peak at what he grabbed. But you soon found out it was of course, his favorite pair of handcuffs. ( you can imagine any type of bandage thing you want, or if you don't like that, then just imagine they aren't there)

He walked towards you again, every step he took, you inched away from him. You knew that when Terry was like this, if you did anything he didn't like, all he would have to do is give this look. Sometimes it terrified you, others, it made you wanna tease him more. You were snapped out of your thoughts by your wrist being grabbed, and cuffed to the bed frame, and then instead of going around the bed, Terry climbed on top of you an straddled you, to cuff your other wrist.
He moved and sat between your legs, admiring, the way he set you up. He started to unzip your dress, from behind ( you can wear whatever you want, I just thought a dress might be the easiest thing to take off since well, your already cuffed) his cold hands making you arch your back a little. He slid it all the way off, admiring your lacey underwear. He dropped the dress to the floor. He just sat there for a minute admiring you, with a smirk on his face, an you were trying to anticipate what he was gonna do with you.

"Terry" You whined,

He looked at you waiting to hear what you want, but then he took one glance at your face, an he understood. He moved to where he was over you, your legs wrapped around his torso, an he was able to kiss you. He made sure to do everything passionate, but also rough. He knew that was the way you liked it, Sometimes he got concerned when you asked him to go harder than you thought you could go, but this time, you knew you were going to say it, an hopefully he wouldn't slow down a tiny bit.

As he was kissing you, you felt a hand against your clothed pussy. You gasped a little, which caused him to push his tongue in your mouth, you had to give it to him, he was very good with his tongue.  He kept rubbing you, until you tried to push against his hand, and he stopped.

"Use your words, Love. Tell me what you want."  He said looking down at you.

"Please... please touch me Terry." You said already slightly panting, and he hasn't even touched you yet,

He smiled at your request and pulled your underwear off, then he went down on you, an started eating you out, you didn't expect him to do it directly, you thought he'd tease you, but hey, if he doesn't your not complaining.
You were pulled out of your thoughts yet again, by him rubbing his thumb against your clit, an you arched your back a little bit off the bed, he used his other hand to push you back down. He looked up at you through his hair that has fallen over his face, God he was hot. You wrapped your legs around his head to make him go deeper, he was strong enough to get out of your grip so you weren't worried about that. What you were worried about was the look he gave you, when you realized he was still looking at you. His eyes were dark blue, almost as dark as the ocean, they were filled with lust an nothing but that.  You couldn't take your eyes off his, and you hadn't even realized he took his pants and boxers off, until you felt him rub against you. Which made you tilt your head back a little, and sigh. He lined himself up, an slowly pushed in, you closed your eyes tightly for a minute and when he was in almost all the way, he let you adjust. When you did, he just pulled out and pushed back in a couple times, so you got used to his size. But then he started picking up the pace. By now he was railing you into the mattress. Your legs were wrapped around his torso still, and he was thrusting as hard as he could into you, your back was already arching off the bed, he moved your position to where your legs were over his shoulders, so he could go deeper. As he did this, he hit your g-spot  in an instant and you moaned, you don't even know how loud, you didn't even care. It felt so good, you didn't want him to ever stop. An hour goes by and he's still on top of you, you kinda wanted your fair share, so you let him know.

" Terry... I..want....to ride..you." You said breathily, looking at him. He looked down at you for a moment, then pulled out you whined at the loss of his cock inside you, but you were gonna have it in you again. He uncuffed you and put the cuffs on the table beside the bed, he placed you on his lap and you put his dick back inside you, and you started grinding on him. He groaned and tilted his head slightly back, you smirked a little knowing what you were doing to him. You started riding him faster and faster, to the point where you had to grab the head board to keep going. He grabbed your hips everytime you faulted a little and made you keep going, at one point he said, "don't give out on me now, princess, your doing so good."
Which gave you every bit of energy you had to bounce on his cock. He groaned at the way you bounced, how you looked. You looked you fucking beautiful to him. Your head was flung back your hand was behind you, holding you up. Both his hands on your waist, while your whole body was technically arching back. You were moaning louder than you ever thought you could. He watched your tits bounce with every move you made, God he loved it. He couldn't do it anymore he put you on all fours and started pounding you from the back, your head was jerked back by your hair as he pulled it. "You taking me so well, sweetheart. I'm so proud of you." You whined pleasantly at the praise he gave you, happy with his response. You hadn't even realized you had started shaking almost the entire time till you were getting pushed off the bed and being pushed to your knees. He sat there waiting for you to suck him. You were amazed that he was still hard as a rock. But you weren't complaining, you started sucking and took all him down your throat. He moaned at your actions, and put his hand on your head gripping some of your hair, you swirled your tongue around his tip and over the edge of it, which he clearly liked bc he started controlling your head making it bob up and down, making sure you took every inch of him. You gagged every now and then, everytime you did he'd laugh, and almost slow down, but you'd pick your pace back up. You looked up at him through your lashes and saw his head tilted back, slightly. You could see his eyes roll back, as you sucked him off. Soon you felt him twitch inside your mouth, and he quickly got you back up and put you underneath him, in his favorite style, as he shot his load into you. You both moaned at the finish, and you just felt your muscles relax a little, he pulled out of you, and you smiled at him, finally he looks at you with pure love in his eyes, an leans over to you and kisses you passionately again. Stands up and goes to start the tub for you. Yay, full after care

Well, peeps, hope you all liked this chapter. I know it's a little long, but I had a little bit to much Ideas for this and I didn't wanna not write it down and then forget abt it, so here you go. I think I did a good job, hopefully it's all to your liking. I hope you all are doing well, and I will see you all in the next chapter. Love you all!🫶