Chapter 5

Y/n's POV:

After Mei confessed about me being her girlfriend and wife, I couldn't move from my seat. Sure I was happy that my favorite character likes me, but I'm also a KiaMei shipper and Mei acts like Jyahnar from GGZ. I hope Mei doesn't have an obsession with me.

"Hahaha... Nice joke, Mei. I never knew you were a jokester." I tried shrugging off the topic.

"But Y/n, I'm telling you the truth! I do love you!" Mei grabs both of my hands and looks me in the eye with pure love.

I avoid looking at her in the eye and look around but her. My eyes landed on the clock and checked the time.

7:27am

"Hey, Mei. What day is it today?" I asked.

"Monday." Mei replied.

I stood up from my seat and ran back to my room, leaving Mei confused. I changed my outfit to my uniform, went to the bathroom to brush my teeth then fix myself, as I finished I grabbed my bag. I had completely forgotten that I have class today and my professor wouldn't be happy if I'm late again.

I rushed to the main door but I was stopped by Mei. "Where are you going?" Mei asked, there's a hint of an intimidating tone of her voice.

"I have to go, I have classes today. See you later Mei!" I gently pushed Mei to get out of my way and ran away from my apartment.

I saw the gate is still open and some students are headed inside the school. As I was about to enter, I was stopped by our school guard. I gave him my school ID and the guard let me pass. I rushed where my classroom was and checked my watch to see what time it was.

7:54am

Seeing that I'm close to my classroom, I opened the door to see everyone is here except me and our professor. I panted, leaning against the wall to take a rest after running here. I saw 3 people coming over to me.

"Bakit 🤸🏼 pagod 🤸🏼 ang 🤸🏼 beshie 🤸🏼 ko? Kasi puyat maglaro sa games." A classmate of mine said, as they started tumbling.

"Hahaha... Nakakatawa." I said sarcastically.

"You finally made it time, good thing the professor isn't here or else he would lecture you again." Amanda said.

"If you weren't caught up playing video games, you wouldn't be late again." A male classmate who is close to Amanda said in an irritated tone.

"Hey! Y/n was sick yesterday, no one was able to take care of them." Amanda defended me.

He didn't say anything but glared at me and went back to his seat.

Amanda lets out a sigh. "What's wrong with him?"

'Well isn't it obvious that he has a crush on you.' I thought but didn't say anything. Me and Amanda went to our seats.

A minute later, our professor is here and has an announcement to make. "Everyone, we have a new student here."

"A new student?"

"I hope it's a girl!"

"I bet it's a boy!"

"I hope they're single!"

Everyone is making a fuss about the new student. The professor silences everyone and calls the new student to come in and introduce themselves.

My heart dropped at seeing who's the new student, they have long dark purple hair and indigo eyes. I already knew who is it was. All of my classmates started gushing at the new student.

"Hello everyone, my name is Raiden Mei. I hope we could get along." Mei smiles at everyone.

"Mei! Are you single?" Someone asked. All of my classmates are ready to beat up who ever asked Mei that question.

Mei points at my direction, everyone follows where Mei is pointing at. They are confused why Mei is pointing at you.

"I'm not single and Y/n is my significant other."

Everyone's eyes widened after hearing what Mei said, Amanda too who is shock hearing the new information.

3

2

1

"MAY JOWA SI Y/N??!!!"