Fake friends

8 weeks passed by and I'm still crushing on Adrien. And I'm pretty much obsessed with him. I know his schedule, I have every single gift for the next 6 years and our future set up. Like we are going to have a pet hamster and have 3 kids (2 boys and 1 girl). I also have all his pictures up in my room.

"Marinette! Wake up,"Mom said as I was admiring the pictures of Adrien hung up on my wall

I walked downstairs to see my mother cooking some eggs and croissants.

"Hey mom,"I said while I took a bite into that flaky crispy croissant.

"Mari what are you wearing,"Mom said looking at my crop top.

"Oh it's something I bought with Alya the other day,"I said.

"Is it to impress that boy you like?"She asked.

"Mom you know he has a girlfriend right? And I don't have a crush on him,"I lied.

"Hmm okay well you can't wear that school the dress code remember?,"She said.

"But mom,"I whined.

"This is not New York they have stricter rules here now go change,"She ordered.

I groaned and headed back upstairs. Okay now what to wear? Oh ya that one.

I smiled to myself as I looked in the mirror

"Oh crap I'm late,"I said running downstairs.

"Bye mom bye dad,"I said rushing out.

At this point this walk to school was more of a sprint to school. Luckily all that cheer I did back home helped me out. As I got to the school Alya greeted me with a hug.

"Hey girl love your fit,"She said to me in a rush.

"Thanks look how nice Adrien looks today,"I said mesmerized.

"There are more things important than that today,"Alya said pulling up her phone.

"What?,"I said confused.

"Look at what your so called friend tweeted,"Alya said.

Hey viewers! This Sarah and I just want thank you for all love on my tweets.But today I'm talk about one of my most hated "friend" ever. Her name is Marinette the ugly Chinese girl. I never even liked her and she talks about fashion and her dream to pursue it what a dreamer. She was also the worst on our cheer team how annoying right? I never was friends with her only just to be nice. So my message to you is don't be friends with losers bye lovely's.

❤️6.9k 👍9.7k 👎3

COMMENTS

Avanewer1237

She was dirtbag🤢 that's all I have to say.

Worieqel

I'm happy she moved.

REPLIES
^^^^^^

Shelly23

It was a gift to all of us 😁

Sam765

She was so clumsy too😝.

Shweta358

She doesn't even have social media so she'll never know how hated she is.

Alya then logged out of her phone leaving me shocked.

"Oh my gosh,"I said shocked.

"I'm sorry Marinette oh we're late for class we'll talk about this later,"Alya said.

As we got to class I had mixed feelings. Sad,mad,disappointed and unappreciative. I thought Sarah was my best friend.

"Hey Marinette are you  okay?,"Adrien said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Oh yeah I'm fine I'm just kinda sad about something that happened New York,"I said.

"Well if you need someone to talk to I'm always here,"Adrien said.

I nodded and turned back to the screen. When school ended I knew the truth. My parents let me have social media but I never chose to use it. Here's my chance.

 Here's my chance

Finally my own Twitter account with all the truth

Hey everyone!this the second chapter of my the start it's a little shorter the the first one but I hope that's not an issue. I
really hope you like this chapter as much as you liked the last one. Make sure to give this book a vote and view. Bye I'll be off to start on chapter three.