"Let's go then"

---------------------------------------------------------

"What took you guys so long?" exclaimed Renjun, glaring at Donghyuck and Jaemin "the party started like ten minutes ago"

"Sorry uncle, Bora and Daehyun wouldn't come down" started Donghyuck "and then we got stuck in traffic"

"Well we're glad you're here anyway" said Mark, wrapping an arm around Jaemin's shoulder "its not all the time that we see each other so its a special occasion"

"Even though we all live in the same street" said Donghyuck, chuckling "and you guys come round all the time"

"Shut up lee and let him have it" sighed Renjun "he's had a tough day at work"

"Oh no, I'm sorry Markie" said Donghyuck "come, lets go get a drink"

"Hey guys!!" greeted Chenle, as Sungchan joined Donghyuck, Mark and Jeno went off somewhere "i have some cute news"

"What is it?!" exclaimed Jaemin, turning his attention to Chenle

"A little birdy told me that Nayeon has a crush on Donghyun" chuckled Chenle "isn't that adorable?"

"That is so cute" said Jisung "our kids are growing up so fast"

"Does Bora like anyone?" asked Shotaro, as Jaemin sipped his beer

"I don't know who" sighed Jaemin "but i can tell that she likes someone cause she's acting different"

"Oh really?" exclaimed Chenle "i wonder who it is"

"Am i approachable?" asked Jaemin "like if you were 11 and my child? would you tell me your crush?"

"Of course" said Shotaro "but don't you and Bora have a close relationship?"

"I think so" said Jaemin "like I've never pissed her off before so i don't really know why"

"Jaemin don't overthink it" said Jisung "she's probably not going to take advice from you or Hyuckie cause it took you forever to confess"

"Hey! I am good with love advice" scoffed Jaemin "she would be lucky to get it"

"Alright then, if you say so"

-------

"Papa, if i told you i liked someone" started Bora "should i go ahead and confess or leave it?"

"Ok here's another question" laughed Jaemin "do you want to wait half of your life to confess?"

"No" said Bora "ok, ok, I'm gonna do it! Wish me luck"

"Wait honey" called Jaemin "who is it?!"

"I'll tell you later"

"What's up babe?" Donghyuck wrapped his arm around Jaemin's shoulders

"Our daughter has a crush on someone" cried Jaemin "and at eleven, just like us"

"She's following in our footsteps" sighed Donghyuck "that's our girl"

"But that's not exactly a good thing" said Jaemin "we took too long to confess"

"Ok so lets hope she doesn't wait like us" laughed Donghyuck "however, it is very romantic"

"I guess it is" said Jaemin "and maybe it was worth the wait?"

"Oh definitely" said Donghyuck "you become more beautiful each and every day"

"Alright Lee" Jaemin pulled Donghyuck into a kiss, surprising the other "i love you"

"I love you too"

"Papa, dada! Please help, i couldn't do it!"

"Maybe we shouldn't have spoke too soon" laughed Donghyuck, as Bora ran towards them with a confused Seungkwan behind her

"Maybe"

----------------------The end-----------------------

Thank you so much for reading this story and please feel free to check out my other stories!!

Thank you again and have a good day/afternoon/night <3