Of The Werewolf Genre.

*sighs in content* Love that quote, anycrap, here ya go.
Werewolf cliche books. Don't get me wrong, they're really good and I actually love reading them, but.
1. Magic-steel-conveniently-just-happen-to-be-there-trees/walls. What the fridge-snacks is with the trees?!! Example
'I ran from him but he caught me and shoved me up into the tree/wall (ooh, sexual ;)) before yelling "MINE"....Why would you slam the person you love and are destined to be with into a tree? Like what, mother-crudder? Bad start. That's gonna effect your sex life...
2. I don't know about you, but in the books I've read most of the mates are human. Like, what is it with the human mates. ITS NOT EVEN POSSIBLE TO HAVE A HUMAN MATE! Then again, it's their book, so.
3. Like I said in 1. WHAT THE POSSUM-APPLES IS WITH CALLING HER YOURS! You may be aroused by that possessive shit, and I'll admit it's pretty hot, like-FOCUS ERYN- but yelling mine isn't very loving...in human nature....I guess....unless your into that stuff. And like, I'm not your property, bitch.
4. They always black out, even if they're not hurt! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A STRONG WEREWOLF THAT IS CAPABLE OF HUMAN DESTRUCTION, SUCK IT UP!
5. Why does the girl always have to have a bad past, like a bad/abusive boyfriend, neglectful/abusive pack or parents? In a lot of werewolf stories the girls have 'trust issues'. Get over it, there is a extremely powerful force that has chosen you two to be together. (No, it's not Zayn Malik!)
6. Kidnapping. Nearly every time mates find each other the girl runs because 'OMG, I'M TOO YOUNG TO HAVE A MATE! And our good friend the magic appearing tree/wall pays us a visit and goes behind girls back. Then they black out because our magic tree is mean and their mate takes them to his pack. Forcefully. And illegally. (That's kidnapping, in case ya didn't know)
7. WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS WHITE PEOPLE! I haven't read one single werewolf book that has an Asian, aboriginal, Chinese or Spanish Main character! Like, racial-equality. Edward Cullen proves my point, shiny jack-ass.
8. ALL THE PLOTS ARE THE SAME! Don't believe me? For example;
*Girl sees hot guy from a distance, looks at his eyes, her wolf screams mate. Boy sees girl, girl runs, boy catches her and pins her against random magic tree/wall that appears. Guy whispers "mine", girl blacks out from pain of tree bark against her back (like, she's a werewolf, you shouldn't black out cos meany-tree, so the crap-jack?) Girl wakes up in room and snuggles against her "pillow" Wait, huh, this isn't her pillow! (No duh, honey-fluffles) Sees mate and screams. Guys just starting to win her over when her brother conveniently pops up to add to the drama. Mate gets jealous and tries to mark her. Kicks guy in the balls after he tries to mark her, tries to escape. Doesn't want to accept her mate and tries to escape, like, 36 more times. Guy wins her over and they both live happily ever after.
9. Kitten. This nickname pisses me off, it'd be more accurate to call her a bitch. She's a werewolf, a dog and so are you. this nickname is extremely overused and doesn't make any sense. Plus, kittens are furry...:P! (But, Alpha calls me Kitten. Dayum, good story)
10. WHAT THE FBI IS WITH WHITE AND BLACK WOLVES! Example;
I shift into my beautiful white wolf, they're one of the rarest wolves , so naturally I'm more powerful than any wolf. I run into the forest and stop to viciously attack a butterfly cos I'm a psychopathic maniac who enjoys killing beautiful things. *Gasps* OMG, a pure black wolf just appeared. He pounced on me and I ran.
See? Male wolves are for some reason always black and girls are always white. I mean, how rare can white wolves be if they are in literally (almost) every story, ever.

~Eryn ☑