The Last Shift

Heading down the stairs in quite a hurry seemed to be the worst of my decisions this morning. Awe, and why is that Cher? My hair had gotten caught on the side of the stairs, causing me to tumble down and fall to the ground. You've got to stop being so clumsy, it worries me. I know I know Rebecca, it just worries me that I'm not gonna make it in time to work I've just been so tired I've slept in so much lately. You know, I really need this job. I know how important this job is to you, but you can't keep doing to yourself, you stay up all night, stressing over things and trying to get things done before you even have time to focus on yourself. You know what will happen if I don't have this job beccs. I'll be evicted from my apartment, and I'll be living on the streets, you know, my family won't bother to take me in. You can always live with me, you know, I wouldn't mind at all.Thank you Beccs but you know, I can't do that to you, I'd be too much of a burden, and plus, you've already got to take care of yourself. You don't need to people saying around. It wouldn't be much of a difference you could help pay rent and help do some chores around the house and come home, you're my best friend, you know, I'd love your company.

CHER! IN MY OFFICE NOW. Sheesh, somebody's not in a good mood this morning looks like you better hurry in there. We wouldn't want him any more mad than he is. You're right, let's just hope this all goes, well, I have a sick feeling in my stomach about this. You called me in sir. Yes, have a seat. It seems this month you haven't been coming in on time and you've been doing a lousy job around. What's gotten into you. I'm sorry, sir, it's just. Save your apologies, I'm sorry that I have to do this, but you leave me with no choice to fire you. No, sir, you see, I need this job, I really can't. I'm sorry Cher.