"Do you like... watching that?"

"Yes. It'd be great if you could also drink me."

Ash says something unbelievable. The back of his nape blushes.

"... What?"

Aside from being terribly embarrassed, Karlyle also thinks it would be nice if he could drink Ash.

What does Ash taste like? Unlike the body odor like the soft spring breeze, the taste will definitely be sweet. It will be a very deep flavor, naturally sweet and obviously luxurious. There's got to be an addictive side, like chocolate with whiskey.

"Watching you eat is also nice."

Ash says the same thing again. Seeing that there is no change in Ash's expression, he seems sincere.

"Lyle doesn't make a sound when eating. You eat as quietly as your personality, so I'm amazed every time I see you."

Soon after, Ash's expression turns strange. Sitting on the sofa facing each other, Ash gradually moves closer to Karlyle.

"But the sound when crying is too erotic and pretty... It makes people crazy. Isn't it?"

The topic changes abruptly. As an Alpha, Karlyle doesn't know how to deal with this kind of conversation. He doesn't want to show his immature side, but it's difficult to refute such a statement.

"Crying... sound... I do not."

"Don't cry like that."

Their bodies touch more. The atmosphere gradually changes. The light and gentle airflow becomes strangely dense and heavy. The air is obviously dry and pleasant, but somehow it feels like something lewd is sticking to his skin.

He isn't sure what Ash is talking about. But in Karlyle's mind, the image of him lying beneath Ash with his thighs wide open suddenly flashes back.

Calm down, Karlyle Frost.

Karlyle suddenly becomes serious. Since the last rut, he has only used inhibitors to solve it for several months, so even the slightest trigger has raised his sexual desire to an unbearable level.

Of course, Karlyle can't say that out loud. He doesn't want to look like a beast driven by lust. He already looks immature, but if he showed a beast-like appearance, wouldn't Ash get tired of him?

He thinks he has been reminding himself a lot, but when what he really wants becomes a reality, there are many things restricting him.

"Me, too. It's good to watch you eat, Ash."

So Karlyle manages to change the subject. Ha. Ash laughs lowly, then he leans his torso towards Karlyle. His fingers creep up Karlyle's lap. A tickling sensation runs up through his pants.

"You know, Lyle."

Taking a deep breath, Karlyle eventually sets the mug down on the table. At this rate, he would spill his tea. As if he has done well, Ash grins.

"Yes, Ash."

Karlyle answers calmly, his warm palms rub his thighs. Even his voice has to be calm.

"Now that we are "lovers"... How about making some rules?"

Meanwhile, Ash's hand touching his knee moves. His hand rests on Karlyle's thigh and begins to rub gently. With trembling eyes, Karlyle avoids looking at Ash' s hand rubbing against the inside of his thigh with a moderate force.

Karlyle answers with an embarrassing look. He fixes his gaze on Ash's shoulder. Yet, the expression revealing on his face is close to the expressionless one, but the hint of embarrassment is more visible than before.