Chapter 1 + warnings

Hello! My name is Nascar (nickname)
This story revolves around you and the spiderverse!

I do not own any Spider-Man movies, all credit goes to Marvel.

In this story, you're an 18 year old Spider-Woman who was always intrigued by the unknown.

WARNINGS - Violence, Mentions of traumatic events (maybe smut if requested? I don't judge, I think everyone has different interests)
I will not write anything that personally makes me uncomfortable or targets a specific group of people.

Chapter 1 - Y/N L/N

Hello everyone! My name is Y/N M/N L/N
And I was bitten by a radioactive spider.
It started when I was young, 14 or so when I got my first DJ Decks and speaker. I always knew I had a strong connection with music and sound, I would practically zone into everything and anything I could hear. "The Bite" as I like to call it happened when I was walking back from the Electronics store, I past a strange modern building with a futuristic interior. I didn't pay much attention to it, until I heard a strange clicking sound, almost like a wind chime clicking against a metal pole. When I turned my head, it was a spider. A beautiful metallic spider, with steel fangs and long metal legs like an orb weaver. It's web was made of metal, the most thing steel web I'd ever seen. I pressed my hand against one of the webs, my finger getting a paper cut. A tune sprayed from the web gently, like a single musical note. I was a bit too intrigued to notice the spider had gone, she vanished.

When I got home that night, I set up my new decks right under my windowsill, turning the first knob ever so slightly. I heard a small click, the metal spider crawling out from under the knob onto my hand, and from then on it was too late. I felt a cold liquid flow through my body, chilling me to the bone. My veins went silver, including the ones in my eyes but, I didn't feel any pain. I was just..astonished. My tears were melted steel, and I felt ever so hot. I looked down, noticing the spider crawl back into my decks, never to come out again.

From that day forward I looked fine. Everything had gone back to normal, except my silver tears. They stayed the same. But......when I was in my room one night, about a month after the incident, I noticed a roach crawling through my window. I tried beating it off with a violin stick and instead, I shot a thin steel web from my wrist, slicing the roach in two. I obviously didn't sleep that night. The web just shot right back into my body, cutting my cheek as it flayed around like a measuring tape back into my veins.
...
"WHAT THE FU-"

From that day forward strange things had been occurring. My webs shattered windows and I didn't know how to explain it to my parents. My tears left metal splotches around my house, I could stick to walls and hear almost everything. The only thing that kept me sane was my DJ Decks. I spun tunes and mixed songs until I could barely keep up until that LITTLE METAL MENACE crawled out from the charging port. I grabbed her and shoved her in my headphone Jack without thinking. I plugged them in, hoping it crushed her. Instead, they turned into a beautiful metal pair of headphone, little spikes poking out the tops. I held them in my hands curiously, until a bright portal with glitching colours opened up and sucked me, the headphones, and my DJ decks into the void.