"Yea I'm gonna get blondie and ginger" Val shows Jen the color. They both agree on their color and walk to the counter "This is all?" they nod and she starts ringing up the dye "$26.50" Val pulls out her phone "Apple pay" she says, the lady pulls out the machine and val puts her phone on it then you here the ding confirming the payment. The lady nods and hands them their bag.

 -

They are back at Jenni's crib, in her bathroom mixing the dye "This better come out right" Jenni says putting the foil on her hair then laying the blondie over her hair "Same" Val keep it short trying to focus on her hair.

-

Finally, they were done with their hair, they dyed it, washed, and styled it and it came out perfect.

Their hair:

Jenni⤵

Valentina⤵

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Valentina⤵

Valentina⤵

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"It's giving we finna be slaying Monday" Val swings her hair back and forth "Period and the pink outfit s giving Barbie" Jen says taking pictures of the both of them "I'm a ten, so I pull in a Ken Like Jazzie, Stacie, Nicki (grrah) All of the Barbies is pretty (damn) All of the Barbies is bad It girls (It girls) and we ain't playin' tag (grrah)" They both say the lyrics at the same time causing them both to laugh "We really twins let fr" Valentina nods agreeing.

Val pulls out her phone and took a pic to show her man.

My Husband💍

Me: Image Attended 🔗

My Husband💍: Oh shit thats fire🔥

Me: Ik me and Jenni just dyed our hair

My Husband💍:Thats wassup I'm glad yall cool again

Me: Yea but wyd

My Husband💍: At the stu with dd and dudeylo

Me: Ard well let me not bother you love ya

My Husband💍: love you too

Seen

She put her phone on the charger and went back to talking to Jenni "Bro you finna be 16 soon what like 4 more months" Valentina laughs and nod "Yea 4 more months and this bitch is 16" She jumps up and down puckering "STOP JUMPING!" Jenni's step-sister yells "STOP YELLING!" Her mom yells, and they laugh "let's change into her PJs and finish our show" Valentina grabs her stuff from out of her bag and goes into the bathroom.

@LilLu_N1: Good night babies😘

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

@LilLu_N1: Good night babies😘

View all 1M comments

@User77: That booty🤪

@User33: Where did you get that from?

@Sugarhillddot: Beautiful 🤤

@HarlemJJ: Bestie!

@Sunneytmw: Yall cool again🤨

@LilLu_N1: Yea 

@HarlemJJ: I'm back bitch

@Sunnytmw: 🙄😑

@DdOsama: Cousinnnnnnnnn 🔥

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

Valentina puts her phone down and lay next to Jenni who had the remote in her hand turning on 'You'. She turned the Led light on pink and turned off the light. "Time to chill" Valentina puts her arms behind her head and Jenni laughs and says "fr".

Later 

they ended up falling asleep after two episodes.