Despite this, SCP-3036 is sapient, and fully capable of completing activities that would require higher brain functions and a homeostatic environment. SCP-3036 is fully capable of speaking and reading in English.**

Jiro then looks at Denki and thinks to herself. "Wow, That's shocking, someone without a brain is smarter than someone with a brain..."

**Personnel interacting with SCP-3036 describe it as calm and blunt when it comes to individualized conversations between itself and psychologists.**

"Ok, so Far it doesn't seem Malicious." Kendo said.

**SCP-3036 is capable of stretching itself to anomalous lengths, the longest recorded attempt being at forty-seven meters. Object does not react with discomfort from being stretched at such lengths. SCP-3036 has often been found stretching itself in its containment cell when no other recreational activities are possible. When damaged, either from performing or being harmed, SCP-3036 is capable of regenerating lost tissue in a short amount of time. According to SCP-3036, it has survived:

An indeterminate amount of 12 gauge ammunition

Assault from an unidentified species of bear

A chainsaw being lodged into its head.**

Everyone paled at that.

"That is scarily terrifying." Denki said.

"Yeah, but you got to Admit, that's very Manly!" Kirishima said.

**SCP-3036-A designates two humanoid entities living inside of SCP-3036, both located in the subject's stomach region

**SCP-3036-A designates two humanoid entities living inside of SCP-3036, both located in the subject's stomach region. SCP-3036-A have been surgically conjoined at the hip, and suffer from stunted growth. It is believed this stunted growth is not natural, instead caused by a currently unknown party. Due to the location of SCP-3036-A instances, it is currently impossible to record the exact weight and height of both instances.**

The screen then showed an Image of the Scp's in question, It showed two Identical faces Conjoined at the Scp's hip, with what appeared to be Feeding tubes on top of their Foreheads.

Most of the Audience was very much Disgusted by the Sight.

"Ugh, I feel sick..." Uraraka said, Clearly not liking the Sight.

"Jesus, that is definitely not a Pretty thing to look at..." said Sero.

**These entities, individually designated as SCP-3036-A-1 and SCP-3036-A-2, form a parasitic relationship with SCP-3036. Based off of X-rays of SCP-3036, the mouths of SCP-3036-A-1 and SCP-3036-A-2 have been surgically connected to a tube inside of SCP-3036's throat. This is where SCP-3036-A instances acquire the necessary nutrition. SCP-3036 has denied any and all attempts to remove SCP-3036-A instances from its stomach.**