Christmas Chapter, Scp 4666.

Start from the beginning

**Description: SCP-4666 was believed to be a single, exceptionally long-lived humanoid entity of unknown origin. Survivors of Weissnacht Events typically describe SCP-4666 as a very tall (between 2 m and 2.3 m) elderly male of European descent, with an extremely emaciated appearance. The entity always used to appear completely naked, even when observed outdoors in freezing weather. Though the nature and extent of its anomalous properties remain uncertain,**

The image shown on Screen Revealed a tall, Bony, and Skinny man with large claws, Sharp teeth, an unkept beard, and Dark void like eyes. The Creature was also hunched back and it Looked so thin that it's entire Skeleton was showing Due to lack of Malnourishment, And to top it all Off, It was carrying a large bag with Blood stains almost all over it, while the Creature had a Wicked grin on its Face.

Everyone, even some of the pro Heroes were terrified And uneased At the creature's appearance.

"Jesus, Now that is the stuff of nightmares..." Denki said.

"I know right? Talk about Freaky..." Kirishima said.

"I think I'm gonna have Nightmares..." Uraraka said.

"Geez, now that is one ugly Creature." Said Mirko.

"Agreed, By the looks of it, it's definitely not a normal human." Said Hawks.

**SCP-4666 appeared to be capable of instantaneous or near-instantaneous travel to any location north of 40°N latitude, and possibly to any location on Earth.**

Deku started writing that Information down. " So it was capable of near-instantaneous travel to any Location in the northern hemisphere..." he thought to himself.

**SCP-4666 activity use to occur exclusively within a period of 12 consecutive nights every year, from the night of December 21-22 to the night of January 1-2; this period was known as SCP-4666’s “active phase”. During this phase, in what are termed "Weissnacht Events", SCP-4666 would appear at dwellings in one or multiple locations north of 40°N latitude. In all known Weissnacht Events, these dwellings have shared the following characteristics: isolated rural location, home to a family with at least one child under the age of 8, and situated in an area with snow cover lasting throughout the duration of the event.**

Everyone felt very uneasy after hearing that.

"Something tells me that we are not going to like the Things this Scp has done..." said Denki, followed by nods of his Classmate's in agreement.

**Weissnacht Events consist of the following general progression:

Nights 1-7: Children would report seeing SCP-4666 in the vicinity of their family's dwelling. The entity would typically be observed watching the dwelling from a distance, such as from across a nearby field or from the edge of a neighboring forest. In some cases, children would report waking up at night to find SCP-4666 watching them sleep through a window.**

"Off to a great start." Power Loader frowned.

"So this Scp's primary target was children..." Aizawa said as he crossed his arms, Disgusted by this Scp already.

**Nights 8-11: Family members (including the parents) would report sounds of footsteps coming from the roof or the attic. An extremely unpleasant odor will also frequently be noticed inside the dwelling. No cause for these phenomena would be found. As a result, parents would often begin to suspect that their family is being stalked, or even that their dwelling might be "haunted".**