𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Start from the beginning

you let out a muffled whimper as his gun trails down to your chest, your eyes follow it, the cold metal making you press into the chair more and more.

"that's enough, matteo," a cold voice says, causing your eyes to dart up. in the middle of the room, there stands debbie. your eyes go wide as you start protesting. she can't be here, he's going to kill her. you struggle more and more against the restraints, with warm blood dripping down your hand, dripping from your fingertips to the concrete floor.

"ah, debbie! i'm so glad you could make it!" he said, still holding the gun to your chest.

debbie raises her hands to the air. "leave her alone, you don't want her. you want me."

matteo sighs, putting the gun back on the table. "you're no fun, ocean." he kicks the chair he was previously sitting down on towards debbie. it slides on the concrete with a loud screech. "please, take a seat."

debbie does as he says, her eyes locking with yours as he walks behind you. his footsteps echo once more. you whimper as you look solemnly at debbie with tear-filled eyes. you desperately try and apologize to her. then, next to you, matteo grabs a knife from the table. he's still behind you, pacing back and forth.

"don't do anything stupid, matteo." debbie hisses. "whatever you want, you can have, just don't hurt her."

matteo laughs, walking around to you. he stands next to you as he fiddles with the knife. "i know this, honey. i just want to have a little fun." without any warning, he quickly slices your arm with the knife. you let out a yelp of pain as the deep crimson blood spreads on your white shirt. the cut was deep.

"stop it!" debbie exclaims, rising from the seat.

matteo presses the knife to your throat, shaking his head. small beads of blood drip down your neck as you watch debbie with wide eyes. "uh, uh, uh. i don't think so." he motions to the seat once again. "sit. down."

debbie does as he says, not wanting you to get hurt anymore. "leave her out of this, matteo."

"did you come alone, like i asked?" he asks, the tip of the knife running down your neck.

"yes." she responds, watching you. you've never seen her this scared before.

matteo claps his hands together, putting the knife down on the table, making you jump. "wonderful!" he exclaims. before motioning to his left. "don't be shy, dear. come on out. it's a family reunion!"

you turn your head towards where matteo is looking. from the shadows emerges none other than victoria. you let out a cry as she avoids your gaze. you begin to cry as she walks over to matteo, linking his arm in hers. "hiya, deb," she says with a grin.

matteo turns towards you, grabbing onto your arm. "doesn't this sting? your mother finally comes back in the picture and you're so eager to trust her again. then she helps kidnap you and holds you for ransom!"

you avert your eyes from matteo as you shake your head. your heart aching. how could you be so stupid? matteo laughs at your response. he lets out a grunt before harshly pulling your hair back. "i'm enjoying this far too much!" you let out a cry of pain as he makes you look at him. "you fell into this trap, you're the reason this is all happening." you whimper as he lets you go. your eyes meet vicotria's, as she quickly turns away from you. she can't even face what's she's done. "now debbie, in exchange for her," he points at you with the gun. "i want the heist plans."

debbie looks like she's about ready to jump out of the chair at any given moment. she's shooting daggers at both matteo and victoria. "you can have them all. there's multiple plans." she tosses matteo her phone. "they're all there, all the maps and detailed instructions."

matteo catches the phone in his hands, unlinking his arm from victoria's. he lowers his gun to his side. as they're talking, you begin to work on the knots on your hands, making a lot of progress in a short amount of time. neither victoria or matteo were looking at you. "did she know that you were doing all this? planning on stealing million dollar pieces of jewelry?" he observes the phone, turning it on and turning it around.

debbie looks at you with wide eyes. she shook her head. "no, we were careful not to involve her." you were able to untie your hands. you watched matteo and victoria, who were both staring at debbie, before quickly working on your ankle restraints. debbie locks eyes back with matteo, trying to keep him from noticing. "why are you doing this? this can't possibly all be for heist plans."

matteo sucks his teeth before running his fingers through his beard. "you're right. it's far more than just that." suddenly, he swings the gun around, and shoots victoria in the head. the gunshot rings through your ears as you jump. you look over towards victoria, her lifeless green eyes staring into yours, as blood pools from her head on the concrete floor. "it's about revenge. revenge on this entire family for what you did to me." he slowly begins walking closer to debbie. "after i took the bullet for the last heist with danny, i spent all my time in prison thinking about how i could possibly get back at him." he takes a deep breath, still walking. "some bastard, unfortunately, got to him before i could. which left me thinking, what could i do now? but then it hit me--" he points the gun at debbie. "i'll take his sister and his daughter instead."

before he could pull the trigger, you pull the rope off your ankles and run towards debbie, pushing her out of the way. as the gunshot rings out as you both fall to the floor with a thud. debbie quickly pulls herself to a seat, frantically grabbing at you. "(y/n)!" she screams. you lie next to her, on your back, as a blood stain rapidly grows on your chest. the world around you grows muffled as you stare at the ceiling.