New And Already Suspicious

!!! ATTENTION READERS !!!

Before you read the story, This story may include depression topics. If you are having depression or if you are suicidal, Please get help as soon as possible! Help is available! If you need anyone to talk to, please talk to a trusted family member or a friend. Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Ayano's POV*

I woke up to yelling and pressure on my stomach. Not by fear but by excitement. I groaned and got up only to see my younger twin sister (Y/N). We are twins but we look nothing a like. She had (H/L) (H/C) hair, smooth (S/C) skin, and beautiful (E/C) eyes. She was sitting on top of my stomach and bouncing on it. She always woke me up like this when she was excited.

"Morning to you too. Why are you excited?" I asked in my usual careless tone.

"It's our first day of school! Did you forget?" (Y/N) answered excitedly. My eyes widen as a response of waking up.

"School? Already? Shit summer went by quickly."

"Fuck yeah!" (Y/N) shouted as she ran out of my room. I groaned as I got up and changed into my school uniform. When I was done, I went downstairs. Mom and Dad was gone so I called her.

"Mom? Where are you and Dad?"

"We went to the USA, There was someone in town that showed up. Take care of (Y/N)."

"Okay mom." I hung up the phone, picked up my school bag and began walking with (Y/N) towards our new school. (Y/N) was skipping happily. God damnit. She is so damn fast.

"(Y/N)! Wait!" I sighed and tried to catch up with her but all the sudden, I was knocked to the ground.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" A male asked and held out his hand.

"Yeah. I'm-" I looked up at the boy. He was so charming! I found him! The one who will save me! Fix me! I felt this feeling I never felt before. I took his hand and got up.

"Sorry I bumped into you, I hope you aren't hurt."

"N-No, I'm ok- (Y/N) WAIT!" I shouted as I ran after her, leaving the cute boy behind.

"But I'm so excited! I can't wait to make new friends! And plus we are late! It's 7:30!"

"Classes don't start until 8:30! Wait for me!" I shouted as I followed, I crouched to the ground, layed down and panted heavily trying to catch my breath.

"I WIN!" (Y/N) shouted happily while jumping cheerful. I groaned.

"Gimme five minutes woman! We aren't running a marathon!"

"COME ON!" I groaned again and got up, just as was getting up, I saw the boy run by me. I shook my head and ran towards (Y/N).

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I was running upstairs to my left, I was so excited for school. I can't wait to make new friends. My whole life, no one wanted to be my friend because of my disabilities. As I got up the stairs, I was pushed by someone.

"What are you up to! Back off!" A girl shouted in a tough tone. I looked at the girl, she had blue short hair, a eye patch, and a white uniform.

"Hey! Don't fucking touch my little sister!" Ayano said from behind me as she pushed the girl away from me.

"Why you little-"

"Aoi! Enough! Don't be so rough with the new students." A girl with dark gray hair, dark gray eyes, and glasses with pearls on the strings. The blue haired girl named Aoi let out a huff and passed me and Ayano while glaring at us.