The Academy

(First person as Prew)
June 2nd 2011
This is my second to last day at Bürlk Academy. Mummy and Duddy refuse to pay for my college. I was going to be a dermatologist. Oh well now I am just going to run away to Seattle.
In school,  this with this guy named Ezra Miller and he asked me out. People say he is a total weirdo. However I don't think that is the whole truth. Today we were just watching movies. Movies like Batman and Indiana Jones.

June 3rd 2011
This is my last day at The Academy
At school we spent all day practicing how to graduate. C'mon people it's not that hard to walk down to the chairs and sit down. Ezra somehow got the lady that runs the graduation to let us sit next to each other.
I space out when he starts rambling. He often says to me, "Do you trust me Prew?"
I say yes because what else am I supposed to say. I think it's kinda sus how he keeps asking me these kind of questions.
When I go up to graduate I can hear Ezra breathing heavily on my neck. It disturbs me but I just decide to think "oh he's only nervous." 
Going down the aisle I can still feel his hot steamy breath landing on my neck.
After getting our deplomas we sit back down and listen to speeches.
An hour later, as we throw our hats in the air I look next to me to see Ezra staring intensely at me.
Soon we the newly grads exit. As soon as I exit Ezra approaches me and asks if I want to go to his mothers house in Stamford. I tell him that I can't go because I have plans.
"What plans?" he asks
"I have to pack I'm going to Seattle!" I say
"I have always wanted to go to Seattle, I'll go with you." He replies
"Ok" I say because I have no problem with it.