Time skip
𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
We were now at what seemed to be the last play for Bluelock, the score being at 2-4.

I was ready to cheer for our win, but right now I saw that Aryu had to black the opposing team from making a pass, the man making a pass to Barou who was running across the field like everyone was against him.

But turns out it was a fake out and the ball was actually for Bachira who was able to make the final score of the night, the stadium going crazy over the win.

"I told you we'd win" I grinned at Airi or whatever, the girl looking at me upset before I had seen my team all cheering together.

And within our moment Bachira and I had locked eyes just before the boy had run over.

"Did you see that?" "You mean you scoring? Of course, you did great" I say, pulling the boy into a hug, feeling him instantly hug back.

Once we did pull away I congratulated everyone else while we made our way back to the bus.

"Hey, how about we celebrate at the club?" Otoya suggested, "So you can flirt with girls?" "Obviously" the boy answered.

"Well I don't mind" I shrugged, remembering that I had left my bag of extra clothes in Jinpachi's car, Kunigami warning me of the usual club celebration the team normally had.

"I'll hand it to you when we get back," the man said to me without even looking back.

"Alright then"

Once we made it back to Bluelock Jinpachi gave me my stuff before leaving for the night, Bachira offered to take me home later on, which I accepted.

But now I was in the bathroom getting changed, sort of like how this shimmer stuff looked on me.

But anyway it didn't take long for me to change besides the little potty break I took, but now I was ready, checking myself out after spraying on some more perfume.
Hair and fit check

Once I was ready I left the bathroom to see everyone waiting outside

"...are we ready?" I asked "Yeah, we've been waiting on you" Gagamaru stated "Oh my bad" "It's nothing, let's just go and celebrate this win" Igarashi cheered as we all headed out.

"So which club are we going to?" I asked "I don't know, I just know it's in Roppongi" Bachira stated "I can ask for the address," I said "Nah we'll be fine, I'll just follow the guys" Bachira stated before starting the car, getting on the road along with everyone else.

The whole ride we were talking about the game and such, Bachira telling me about some monster that helps him play and stuff.

"Well I'm not surprised, you were fucking that team up" I laughed "Yeah I know, but I did better than normal" "Really?" "Yeah, maybe it's cause you were there," Bachira says, flashing me a smile.