𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

Start from the beginning

"You are her brother. I'm sure she wouldn't hurt you" Tsireya says.

Lo'ak and Neteyam look at each other before they both laugh, "you've only seen her sweet and soft now, because nothing has happened to trigger her. Once, I told her that she was a bad hunter. I got tormented for the rest of the week! She's scary!"

They all hear a scream and turn to see Kato, her palms covering her eyes, "they're burnt! My eyes are burnt!"

Tsireya and Ao'nung look at each other in shock.

"I guess she found out" Lo'ak says casually, with a light shrug.

"Did she burn her eyes?" Tsireya whispers.

"Who else would?" Neteyam asks.

They turn around to see Lëy'la walking towards Kato, before she pulls onto her hair to look at her.

"Someone should stop her.." Tsireya says, slightly worried.

"Eh.. she won't kill her" Lo'ak shrugs.

"If you ever come near us again, I will make sure that you never see the light of day" Lëy'la says in a subtle tone, as she glared at Kato.

Her tail waves around frantically behind her, as she hisses at Kato.

"Oh, she is not happy" Lo'ak looks away, "do not look at her."

Neteyam turns around.

"What, why?" Ao'nung then turns to look at the others.

"You should never look into her eyes, when she is this way. Do you wish to die?" Neteyam asks.

Ao'nung shook his head no, and looked away avoiding eye contact.

"Hello.. guys..?" They hear Lëy'la approaching them, after her.. wild occurrence with Kato.

"H-hey.." Ao'nung stuttered, keeping his head down.

"Why are you all being weird?" Lëy'la asks.

"What do we do?" Ao'nung whispers to Neteyam. 

Meanwhile him and Lo'ak look at one another, as they try not to laugh.

"Lëy'la!" Tuk shouts as she runs towards her, "I have great news. I get to have a big celebration for my birthday! Daddy promised me!"

"That's great news Tuk!" Lëy'la holds Tuk in her arms, "but first tell me.. why are they being weird?" She then whispers to her.

Tuk shrugs her shoulders.

Lo'ak and Neteyam burst out laughing, before each of them look up at Lëy'la.

Ao'nung and Tsireya look at one another confused.

"You should see the look on your faces" Lo'ak laughs, holding his stomach.

"What the fuck is going on?" Lëy'la says before covering her mouth and then looking to Tuk, "ignore that."

Tuk nods, "I won't tell anyone."