UPPER MOON TWO ( edited )

Muzan's pov
I stood and walked out of the room. And the heavy thing in my heart got lifted as soon as I sed "I love you" to him. " Michikatsu. You will be living with me as my queen." I sed to my self. And fixed my suit and went away for some business.

Your pov
I sat there looking shocked and flustered. I was shocked about we had the same feelings for each other and flustered about kissing my crush. I finally got out of the room so I could explore. I then bumped in to someone." Oh hello there."

A demon asked. He had rainbow coloured eyes, blonde hair and two golden fans. (yes, in my story he exist but he is still upper moon two. Even though all upper moons came after him or was turned after him they all are demons in this timeline)

" I'm sorry" I sed while bowing." No need for that, say you reek of him. Are you his lover by any chance?" He asked covering his grin with one of his fans. " No" I sed simply. " A demon of few words I see. By the way I am Douma, upper moon two."  He sed with a wide smile. " I am kokushibo, upper moon one. ( He thought of his name in the room)

" oh I never thought there was a upper moon one. Muzan sama always sed upper moon one is reserved tho ." He sed with his grin still plastered on his face. He is a creep.and look like some psycho. " Welp. Glad to meet you.judjing by the looks of it you were one of those pesky demon slayers I see~~" He sed leaning in. " Happy to meet you. bye"

with that sed I left him to go to my room. Some time later muzan came. I got cleaned awhile ago and was wearing one of my yukatas. And was laying in the futon and was reading a book. " Hello Hun,. I am back." Muzan sed. I put down the book and ran to him to hug him.

" Awww. Did you miss me that much?" He asked while rubbing my head. "When you went out I went out too and met a man who has rainbow eyes and sed he was upper moon two he creeped me out so I made a excuse to get away from him. I sed  none stop and whining like a child. "Oh and I chose my name. It is kokushibo."

I sed with stars in my eyes. "That is a very nice name love" muzan sed. " And let me take a shower after we can cuddle together. Okay~~" he sed . "Okay, I sed. Soon he came out. He was only wearing a towel around his hip. His abs looked delicious too. Soon I was starring at them like they were food "

Like what you see~~~" he sed like a flirt. I looked away my cheeks tinted with pink because of embarrassment. And he took the chance to change in to his yukata.then I looked at him. He was drying his wet hair."hey Hun just wait a minute I am almost done" he sed without even looking at me. " Wait...ha.. how did you now?" I asked baffled. "I can sense you"

he simply sed. Again I blushed because of him. "Man, this man is never gonna stop roasting me" I thought. Then he finally done drying his hair he sat on the futon. He signals me to sit between his legs.

I sat there blushing like a tomato. he gave some pecks on my cheeks time to time while reading my book. We felt board and tired so we laid on the futon and cuddled until we fell into a deep slumber.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys. So I was busy studying and stuff and I know my writing is shit. So bear with me.and it is like 11.41.pm where I live and l will probably go to sleep. Because I am tired as fuck.

And remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water.

Your beloved A/n
~A/n chan~