Lani turned to her side and looked at her female friend. "Don't worry kitty whiskers, it'll always be you and me. Nothing will change that." She said with a crooked smile.

The two soulmates of the girl quickly cleared their throats and pulled them away from each other. "Hey, we're here too, you know."

"No! Pookie! I'll find you!" Raya dramatized as she was being dragged away by Mike, who looked very much unamused by the scene. "I love you!"

"Do not fret, kitty whiskers! I will always find my way to you!" Lani pretended to cry out as Andrew dragged her away by the foot.

Not even a second later, they all burst into fits of laughter. The girls cackled and cringed at themselves for doing that while the boys couldn't help but laugh.

"Phew! I love Shrek." Raya laughed, wiping away her tears. Although the scene they played wasn't anything near what actually happened, they got the weird ass pet names from it.

"I caught that on camera guys-"

"AHHH!"

.

"Charysse, please. Next time don't do that, I swear I felt my heart drop." Mike exhaled, placing a hand over his chest. The right side.

"Your heart is on the left side idiot-"

"Tell me about it, I felt my soul leave my body." Andrew panted out, fanning himself with his hands. He had fallen out of shock when he heard a voice that wasn't one of the friends in front of him.

Raya sighed, weakly leaning onto her two lovers. "My spirit almost flew away." She said, closing her eyes.

"At least yours was going up-" Lani joked, lying on the floor once more. Trying to calm her heart rate. "Man that really scared me."

Groaning as she stood back up, she went and picked up her phone from the table along with the paper that had Minho's contact information. "Anyways, I'm gonna go and take good pictures to send to this dude."

"He's not just some 'dude' Lani! He's a super hot K-pop idol!" Raya scolded her, following the younger girl up the stairs to the restaurant. "He's really cool!" Her voice echoed through the empty building.

"I know Raya! I've been a fan for years!"

.

"I bought something for you guys when I went to this caffe not too far from here." Minho said shyly, bringing out the cake from the fridge. "They were really nice-"

"Aww, Minho. That's so sweet of you!" Felix cooed, admiring his lovers' flustered state. Ears red, face flushed, and doe eyes. Unintentionally, the younger man threw himself backwards and squealed into his hands while lightly kicking his feet.

Han looked at Minho with sparkling eyes before sobbing into his hands. "Why are you so cute.."

As they all gushed over Minho, they turned their attention to the well designed cake and started commenting on how great it looked. They especially liked the little heart messages.

Minutes passed before Minho's phone vibrated and lit up, showing a message from what he would've guessed was the nice caffe-restaurant place.

.

"Hey Nadya! How are you!"

It had been an hour since they started the break but they still had and hour and a half left. In the break room everyone was there, getting ready or just resting up before they had to open up the restaurant for the night.

"Oh my god, Charysse!" The short girl squealed, rushing to hug the doctor who originally came here to give little miss 'pro single' her prescribed sleeping pills. "I missed you so much!" She jumped around happily while still in the older woman's embrace.

A small laugh left Charysse's lips as she gently shushed her friend. "Shh, Lani's sleeping. But I missed you so much too!" She whispered loudly even though she knew that the sleeping pills would make the user fall into a deep sleep for at least an hour before they began sleeping lightly on their own.

"How's life treating you? I heard you had your first anniversary in China a few weeks ago." They finally broke the hug and sat on the couch Lani was sitting on. Nadya gently repositioned the girl so that Lani's head was on her lap.

"Life's been okay, everything's been so bright and colorful the past years compared to when I was practically color blind before." She began, brushing her hand through her sleeping friends hair. "And for our anniversary, it was great! We visited his family there and made the big announcement. They were so pleased to hear that we were expecting."

The doctor looked bewildered. "Woah- How come I didn't know, huh? You're pregnant? Holy shit dude-" Nadya loved the reaction displayed by her best friend, it was so dramatic yet funny at the same time.

A giggle left her lips. "Surprise~!" She sang before cackling again. "Wow, and you guys said I would be the last to have kids."

With that they began talking about different topics as the hour passed, making Lani wake up in time to freshen up and get ready.

"Nadya... you should've told us you were... preggy, we could've let you rest more." Lani spoke as she brushed her teeth in the staff bathroom. "Also- You guys did the nasty- Slay I guess."

A blush spread across the short woman's face. "Shut up."

.

"We should hang out some time, you know, like before." Charysse said, looking at the group of friends in front of her. "I have a break soon, so we could all do something together."

"Sounds great. We'll just come up with a new schedule to make it work if we don't get anymore employees." Raya said, looking at the group who all used to be classmates. Well, same school but different classes but it's the same thing.

"Also, if Lani finds her soulmate make sure she doesn't run away. I swear that girl is so- ugh." The doctor said with a sigh afterwards.

"I HEARD THAT YOU BI-" The topic of the conversation shouted from the kitchen.

"No promises. She's such a hard head."

"I HEARD THAT TOO-"