Cale meet slacker life

"Hello my child"

GoD greeted as he wave his hand. Cale of course being the victim questioned.

'What does this fucker want?'

To understand what made GoD so fearless, let's go back to few minutes ago when Cale was with his children

It is a sunny day and Cale was farming with his children. Well Cale was just watching and it's his children who is doing all the work but who can blame him.

After the war, Cale have to deal with nagging from everyone. To Cale of course the injuries of stabbing his heart isn't bad since he heal right away but everyone else didn't know that one of his ancient power was healing. Heck they didn't even know he had one.

Cale shivered remembering all the nagging he got from family. Just then he heard the voice he never thought he would hear again. GoD.

"Hello my child. Just so you know you can talk to me in your mind."

Cale who don't want to deal with what his family is going to do if they find out that this bastard is talking to him decided to pretend to sleep.

'I'm not your child'

"My heart is breaking"

'Like I care. What the hell do you want?'

" I know what you want and I can give it to you if you listen to me for one moment."

'... fine'

And just like that Cale passed out.

And we are back with Cale giving GoD a deadly state while God is starting to shake out of fear.

"So the deal?"

Asked Cale as he decided to eat the cookie in the table.

'It's even better than that white radish's cookie.'

" I can give you your so called slacker life as an thank you for defeating white star."

At the mention of slacker life Cale perked up to GoD to see if he was lying. Of course GoD doesn't lie about his slacker life and Cale known that

"Go on"

"So you know how you want the slacker life by yourself and sleep all day while not having to do anything and not have people around you bother you?"

"Get to the point"

GoD just sighed as he continues.

"I can give you a pocket dimension which only you can enter and stop the time outside it. It was so expensive...."

GoD muttered the last part about how expensive making a pocket dimension which Cale decided to ignore the last part.

"So. So price?"

Cale asked just to make sure.

"Ya no price! Oh also I can communicate with you in that dimension."

At the mention of GoD being able to talk in his head Cale's mood dropped.

"Anyway, you just have to think about going into this pocket dimension to go in and it stop the time outside of the dimension just like how if you are in your world, the time stop for the pocket dimension."

Cale nodded at what God told him. It really is a good deal since he can get away from his family if he needed to.

"Alright that's all bye my child!"

GoD waved his hand and before Cale passes out, he glared at GoD.

"I. Am. Not. Your. Child."

——————

"......m...n"
"H...m...n"
"HUMAN!"

At the sound of Raon shouting, Cale woke up to see Raon's face right against his face.

"What's wrong Raon?"

Cale asked yawning as look around his surrounding. He saw Hong and Ohn looking at him with a shiny eye.

"Human! Look at we harvested."

Cale saw many red tomatoes in the basket he bought for them a while back.

'How did the tomatoes that was supposed to ripped after two month ripen now?'

"Good job"

Cale replied concerning about how the tomatoes even ripen before the time but decided to ignore it. He gave each of his children one pat before going inside their mansion.

When Cale was alone he thought of the pocket dimension.

—————

When Cale open his eye he saw a beautiful beach with behind him a forest filled with many flower. As he look around, a blue screen popped up.

-hello owner, welcome to your own personal pocket dimension-

"Hello"

Cale responded back not sure how this system work.

-I will be your helper and guider when you are in this pocket dimension-

"Thank you?"

-please enter your pocket dimension's name:_____-

"Slacker land"

- your pocket dimension will be now called slacker land or in short S.L.-

Cale nodded at his name suggestion not knowing GoD is watch him and laughing at the name choice.

-here is the instructions on how to use this system-

After looking over it, Cale went to walk around to explore the place. 

The map on the system allow him to locate where he is and teleport to the place so it was pretty easy to go around. No need for walking.

Finding the peace and Sun welcoming, Cale summon  the picnic blanket on the floor of the forest and layer there finally sleeping peacefully.

Of course this is kept secret since who want their family nagging about making deal with GoD.

And that's how Cale's dream of being a slacker came to reality.

[hello people this is a one shot fanfic about Cale achieving slacker life. We need to give Cale more break after all the fanfic he been through.

But I'm sure he is going to have difficult time with hunter so this balance things out.

Bye]