Max and Eleven swim up to the pool side, laughing.

"Hey Fou-Cassie," El starts. "Can we get Cola?"

"Of course. Put it on my tab," I tell them.

"We saw what Billy did," Max states.

"It was romanatic," El says with a smile.

"Romantic," I correct lightly with a laugh. I turn away from the girls, climbing up the guard tower.

I lean back, crossing my legs. I watch the kids swim. No one seems distressed which satisfies me. I won't have to get my hair wet.

。。。

I look around at the kids swimming. Lucas dunks Mike under the water. Make splashes around.

"Lucas!" I hiss. "Let Mike go!"

"Sorry, Cassie!" Lucas yells back as Michael resurfaces.

I glance down at my tattoo. I've had people ask me what it was for. I tell them 4 is just my lucky number. They always laugh and tell me what there's is.

"Hey," I look down at the bottom of my tower. There's a boy leaning on it. He's the same boy Billy pushed.

"Yes?" I ask, pushing my sunglasses to the top of my head.

"You sure you want to date a total douche? I mean I could treat you better than that," he smiles. He's attractive. I'll give him that, but his personality ruins it.

I scoff and lower my sunglasses down, returning to looking out for the kids.

"Hey, come on Babe," he continues. "I could rock your world."

"Uh huh. Sure," I say rolling my eyes. I notice the girls staring at me. Eleven is glaring and Max looks plain pissed off.

"You have a key to the pool house? Trust me all I need is a table and we could-" I cut him off by climbing down my tower.

"Listen. I have a boyfriend. We've been together for half a year and I can assure you, you will never be someone I could even consider being interested in," I take a step towards him, he takes a step back. "I'm assuming you've never been with a girl or maybe you've just been with too many, but your ego is far too high to ever get someone with class."

"Bitch," he says, grabbing my wrist.

"Clearly your mother doesn't have any class either or you would know how to treat women," I finish by grabbing his arm, bending it behind his back and shoving him face first into the pool.

I was taught early on how to defend myself so it wasn't very hard to get him in the state he's in.

When the boy resurfaces, he spits out water. "Crazy Bitch!" He yells.

If everyone wasn't already watching, they sure are now.

"Yep you know me," I lean down closer to him. "Get the fuck out of my pool and go home to your piece of shit parents."

He glares and scrambles out of the pool. He walks right passed me and towards the fence to leave. His friend follows after him.

I glance around. Everyone is looking at me. I take a bow, pushing my sunglasses up my nose. "Shows over, people!"

As I climb back up my tower, I catch Mrs. Wheeler's judging stare.

I take a deep breath, leaning back into my chair. Pool closes in an hour. I can make it.

。。。

When my shift is over, everyone has left but my kids. They are sitting on the pool chairs.