Chapter 2- Misunderstandings (part two)

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ Yelling

Izuku- "Kacchan? What do you mean you don't want me to get-" Before I could finish my sentence, there was a knock at the door. Kacchan moves me out of the way and then opens the door to see Todoroki.

"Hi Todoroki, what are you doing over here?" I ask, confused. He walks in and doesn't say anything. He glares at Kacchan but then walks over to me.

Todoroki- "Nothing much, I've heard from Aizawa that we have the rest of the day off today, so I was wondering if you'd like to get some lunch with me?" He asked me.

Izuku- "Sure!" I agreed, but before I could mention anyone else, Todoroki grabs my wrist and drags me out of my room. 'What is with people dragging me around?' I thought to myself.

I think about what Kacchan said to me before I left. He didn't want me to get hurt? Ironic, really, he used to bully me, but he seemed so genuine. It makes me feel warm inside knowing this.

Todoroki- "Izuku?" He calls me, making me lose my train of thought.

Izuku- "Yes?"

Todoroki- "We are here, for lunch." He mentions as he points at the restaurant that we have arrived at. I must've not noticed as I was thinking to myself in my head.

We walk into the restaurant and find a place to sit, we get our water, then order our food.

Todoroki- "So," he starts, breaking the silence, "How are you feeling about Bakugo being your roommate?" He asks.

I look at him quesrionly, why does he want to know?

Izuku- "I'm fine with it, I'm actually happy that it's him and me, I've been wanting to rebuild a connection with him." I state. Todoroki looks at me, almost amazed. "What?" I ask.

Todoroki- "I just assumed that you'd have a bit more issues, you know, mainly because of the fact he used to bully you." My blood runs cold, I feel each muscle in my body tense up.

Izuku- "Let's not talk about that, please." I whisper.

Todoroki- "What? Am I wrong? He was aggressive towards you and hurt you." He adds. I notice he has his cold yet soft hand on mine.

I move my hand away, uncomfortable.

Izuku- "Don't talk about him like that." I whisper once more, getting upset.

Todoroki- "Why? I just don't understand why you would be so kind to him? He doesn't deserve - "

Izuku- "And what do you know about him!" I snap, interrupting him. I look over and notice a waitress holding our food. I clear my throat.

"Sorry." I tell the waitress and Todoroki. The lady places down our food and walks away. I start eating my food.

Todoroki- "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pushed you so far, plus it's not my business." He apologizes.

Izuku- "It's different now," I answer. "He apologized for what he did in the past. He knows that he did was wrong."

Todoroki- "I see, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I assumed." He places his hand on my hand once more. Instead of moving my hand away, I leave it there. I feel my stomach twist and turn.

Izuku- "I understand." We finish our food, pay, and then leave. As we leave, Todoroki grabs my hand and kisses the top of my hand. I blush, feeling overwhelmed.

While going on a walk, Todoroki bumps into someone.

Todoroki- "Sorry, I didn't noti-" he stops talking. I look over and see Bakugo. I look up at Todoroki and see his death glare that he gave him before.

Izuku- "Hi Kacchan!" I say, letting go of Todoroki's hand running towards Kacchan. Kacchan smiles at me and hugs me.

"What are you doing here? Todoroki and I just finished lunch. Do you want to hang out?" I ask. He looks at Todoroki, then me, and says,"I don't think half and half wants me near you right now. Probably threatened by my presence."

Todoroki glares at Kacchan. Todoroki pulls me back and holds me in his arms. I try to move away, but he doesn't budge.

Todoroki- "Threat? That's a joke. You're nothing but a bug in the way." Todoroki says offended.

Izuku- "Bug?! What is wrong with you? Todoroki let go of me!" I snap, upset with what's happening. He lets go of me, concerned that he upset me.

I walk over to Kacchan and grab his hand. "Let's go, Kacchan." I say walking away.