Chapter 1: Parker

Let's try this again.. For the people in the back.

My name is Parker Stark.

"Morning aunt Mj." I smiled at my aunt who was making breakfast for the both of us.

"Good morning, are you excited for the decathlon?" Aunt Mj hands me a plate of toast and eggs. I tucked my hair back and nodded.

"Heck yes!" I say enthusiastically. "Will you be coming?" I say hopefully. "I'm not sure, but I promise, I'll do my best to attend." Aunt Mj had a sad smile on her face as she handed me a plate with bacon and eggs, along with a small salad.

I felt my hair being ruffled, I chuckled and look up at my older sister, Morgan.

"Good luck today sis." She chuckles. I'm 19, she's 23. "Thanks." I smile and she gives me a smile of her own before walking out.

I sighed. After uncle Peter died, no one was good enough to take over Stark Industries, after Tony Stark.. My dad.. Died, so Aunt Mj took over instead and she's dang good at running this place, but that meant she was busy 24/7.

As for Morgan, she was somewhat of a costume maker for heroes, but also is planning to take over when the time is right, whatever that's supposed to mean.

Suddenly, the radio was static.

"We interrupt this program to alert you all. People who lives in the downtown area must evacuate, the prowler is back!"

The prowler? I thought he was already defeated. Well shit, guess I have to go.

"Aunt Mj-"

"I know I'll call the school! Good luck out there!"

I grabbed my hoodie with the classic Spiderman logo, it was Uncle Peter's, before pressing the logo activating it, a suit covered my body from the inside, leaving my shorts and my hoodie on the outside.

"Have you seen my ma-" I was about to yell but Aunt Mj already threw it at me, I caught it and put it on. A tail poofed from my lower back and ears sprouted out from the top of my head.

Now that I'm all suited up and transformed, I jumped out the window and triggered my web shooters as I swung from building to building.

"Kiki!" I call out, a virtual woman with long black hair and dark skin, with an oversized hoodie and sweatpants appear on my shoulder.

"Okay, whatcha wanna do is go left when you pass the entrep building and go straight."

"Got it, thanks!"

Oh yeah, I was introducing myself, right ehem. My name is Parker Stark and for an entire year, I've been the one and only spiderman, well, Spider-Luna more like, I've been bitten by a radioactive wolf spider. Do I mean literally? Well-

"F-ck!"

I felt my stomach being punched, I almost fell but was able to catch myself using my webs and lean against a building.

"Seems like I caught myself a little spider." I look up and saw someone, dressed in a Prowler inspired costume and hovering in mid-air..

Wait a goddamn minute here.

"You're the Prowler wanna be?" I tilt my head. "I'll have you know, I'm the Prowess. Thank you very much." She scowled. She had puma ears and a tail, but they were mechanical, she had a color that seemed to be glowing.

"Mhm, right." I trigger my shooters and covered her face with webs.

"Ah, f-ck!" She curses and tries to get them off, but before she did I pounced at her.

"Mierde!" She curses again. I guess she's Spanish or something. I was taller than her and bigger so all I had to do was wrap one arm around her waist, also with her hands trapped of course, and swing her to the police.

"You're annoying you know that?" She muttered, now she was up close I noticed her voice had slight static behind it, as if she was a robot.

"Yep." I cackle and swung towards the police station. "Kiki, directions please." I mutter, The Prowless looked at me weirdly, I can tell even if she had her mask on. "The f-ck you talkin to?"

"Me." Kiki appeared on my shoulder.

"Ah! What the sh-t?!" She flinched, her mechanical hand gripping my leg tightly, ouch.

"You curse too much." I scold.

She went close to my ear and whispered. "What are you gonna about it, spideyyy."

And just like that, a force in between us made me let her go as smoke surrounded me.

I swung out of the cloud smoke and look around frantically.

"Kiki, stats.." I mutter.

"Well hun, I tried to look at her face but she had some anti-x-ray forcefield on her mask, it's almost as same as ours." Kiki made holograms appear in front of me as she showed the process and analysis while I fought Prowless.

"Goddamit. Time to get to class.."

I was only 30 minutes late anyways.