Bionic Rebellion Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Well, for starters, they've been littering in the hallways," Perry says.

"That was you," I say.

"Making rude gestures to passing Coast Guard ships," Perry says.

"Also you," Adam says.

"And sneaking extra dessert from the cafeteria," Perry says, walking up to Chase and Sebastian.

"Seriously? You're wearing the evidence." Chase says, pointing to her shirt which had a chocolate stain on it.

"No. That was from a different stolen meal." Perry says, picking at the food on her shirt.

"Great. You're my head of security and you're the one breaking all the rules." Mr. Davenport says.

"Well, I know I didn't steal a set of key cards from my own security office, so it had to be one of your students," Perry says.

"These kids would not steal your key cards. Knowing you, you probably lost them." Mr. Davenport says.

"Hey! I will not have my employees talk to me like that!" Perry says.

"You work for me!" Mr. Davenport says.

"Keep telling yourself that, boss man," Perry says. Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo, Perry, Mr. Davenport, and I walk away. "Don't walk away! There's something sketchy going on!"

"Getting revenge on all of you...is gonna be easier than I thought." Sebastian says as he holds up the missing key cards.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"So, how do you like your new living quarters?" Mr. Davenport asks Bree as they walk into our new mentor quarters. Adam, Chase, Leo, and I were already there waiting for them. Adam was sitting on a chair playing with his tablet while Chase, Leo, and I were straightening things up.

"I love 'em! We went from a dingy basement to paradise. It's like we won the lottery." Bree says.

"Or we finally got a parent who actually cares about us," I say.

"Yeah, I mean, people would pay to stay here. Oh, that reminds me. I rented the place to an Australian family for the month of August. Hope that's cool." Adam says.

"And I love my new art room. It's so much bigger than the one at home and it has a nice ocean view. Thanks, Mr. Davenport." I say.

"Guys, you're forgetting the best part: you finally get to share a room with me! Isn't that awesome?" Leo says.

"Wait. So, this is, like, a permanent thing?" Bree says.

"Leo, we only let you sleep on the couch because you threw a tantrum when you were assigned to live in the student dorm," I say.

"I do not throw tantrums. I just express my passion through tears." Leo says. I just roll my eyes as he walks away. Chase and I sit on the couch and share a bowl of popcorn as Spin, Bob, and Sebastian walk into the room.

"Hey, guys. 'Sup, boo." Bob says walking up to Bree.

"No, Bob," Bree says.

"I love you too," Bob says.

"Hey, guys, what's going on?" Mr. Davenport says.

"Just came to say hi, see how you guys are doin', make sure everything's okay," Sebastian says, putting his arm around Mr. Davenport.

"I'm here to see how the mentors live. Ocean view, fireplace...is that a swimming pool?" Spin says.

"Wow! I've never seen one before. Maybe you should throw on a bikini and show me how it works." Bob says to Bree.