Clumsy Rabbits

Y/n POV

Okay, here's a little background check on myself before we get into the story.

My full name Y/n L/n. My Father's name was F/n L/n and my Mother's name is M/n L/n. Notice how I said was when I introduced my Father.

Yep. You guessed it. He died. He was Eddie and Teddy Valiant's partner, until he and Teddy were tragically killed by a toon.

He was a loving man, was kind to others, and even cared a lot for the toons. He even fell for one. My Mother. She's a human-cat breed, but he loved her and she loved him.

I'm half-and-half. I look like a toon, because of my cat ears and cat tail that I inherited from my mother. But I can turn human whenever I'd like. Which is never, I kinda like being a toon.

Anyways, when my dad and Teddy died, Eddie and I were devastated. So I took my dad's spot, helping Eddie with some detective work, but the problem was that he never wanted to go back to toon town again.

So, yeah. My name is Y/n L/n and I am detective. Working with Eddie Valiant at the Valiant, L/n, and Valiant office.

...

I watched as Roger Rabbit and Baby Herman started to film on set. Eddie was by my side as he smoked a cigarette, watching the Rabbit in boredom.

A woman walked over to Baby Herman, leaning over the crib with a smile as Baby Herman smiled up at her cutely.

That's what it looked like on camera, but he was really an old man.

"Mommy's going to the beauty parlor, darling." The woman informed her Baby while rubbing his head. He laughed at this, smiling at her innocently. "But I'm leaving you with your favorite friend, Roger. He is going to take very, very good care of you. Because if he doesn't,
he's going back to the science lab!" She said menacingly as she walked over to the Rabbit and pointed a finger at him.

Roger cowered at her threat, but took her hand and smiled at her nervously. "P-p-please, don't worry. Whatever you say. Yes, ma'am. Aye, aye, sir. Okeydokey." He rambled while saluting the woman as se walked out the door. "Why, I'll take care of him like he was my own brother." He quickly said before the lady closed the door.

"Or my own sister." He said, accidentally hitting his head on the door. "Ow! Or my brother's sister. Or my second cousin. who is twice removed." As Roger rambled, Baby Herman looking over at the refrigerator with a smile.

He looked at the top and eyed the cookie jar with interest. "Gobble. Cookie." He mumbled.

"Or my ninth cousin, who is nine times removed from his place outside." Roger rambled while counting his fingers. "Or like my 15th cousin, who is 16 times removed from my mother's side."

As he kept talking, Baby Herman grunted while trying to get out of the cribs bars. The bars pulled back and propelled him towards the kitchen.

'This is like an episode of Tom and Jerry.' I thought while staring at the rest of the rehearsal.

"Cookie." Baby Herman said in awe while staring at the cookie jar.

"Like my 17th cousin, who is 156 times removed from any side!" Roger kept babbling as he had his arms and ears twisted in different directions.

He suddenly unwinded himself, looking to his right when he heard a crashing noise from the kitchen. He looked at the crib, noticing how Baby Herman was no longer in there. Then he looked towards the kitchen and widened his eyes when he saw how the baby was climbing up shelves to get on the counter.

His eyes bulged out of his sockets, screaming in terror when the baby started crawling on the stove, accidentally turning it on. Luckily, the flames missed him.