Prologue

New Orleans and New York had been the worst things that happened in my life but one of the best. I was finally in my home city, I was in my home with Lincoln. The warehouse, it smelled of honey and the sun. It was the smell of us, our Past,Present and Future. "Finally where we belong." Lincoln said, I looked at him and smiled, I saw my wall where I covered it with my art, with the meaning of us. It was covered up. "Can we finally see the wall togethor?"I asked
Lincoln got my hand and put it on the sheet "Togethor?" he said "Togethor." I said and we pulled down the sheet and saw the wall togethor. Our wall and we will be the only ones to understand the meaning of this wall. "Babe? " He said I smiled remembering his words at that one bar/restaurant in New Orleans. "I know what you are thinking... sleep... and I am too." I said grinning "ok Let's go rest and lest see what happens tomorrow, Mrs.Wood" he said.
"I like it but I like Eden better. " I said jokingly. "Remember we got married by angels there is no way where you are Eden, that last name is long gone. " he said and grapped me "Wood is better... Violet Wood, how does that sound? " he whispered in my ear. I got goosebumps... I grinned and said "It sounds perfect." I said . I kissed him but then pulled back "Im tired.. and this is too much exciment for a night." I said grinning he gave me those eyes that reminded me of a child whinning for icecream. I smiled and walked into our room and he follwed , I took out some shirt of his which fit me big, and he took his clothes off leaving on his boxers . We got into bed, he hugged me and said "This is perfect."
"We are perfect." I said he kissed my forehead and we both fell asleep.