Good girls get to cum

It was a Saturday night in New York City.I had just gotten back from the club. I wore a hot Lacey red dress. As I opened the door, there he was my beloved boyfriend waiting, he stumbles to his feet In shock. You wore that to the club he questioned. Yes, yes I did why? You don't like it? He goes over to the couch and plants his hands on his face. I slowly walk over to him running my fingers gently through his hair. I'm sorry, I didn't know a scandalous dress such as this would upset you so much. He turns to me and gives me a warm reassuring kiss and smiles a little. I take a seat beside him crawling onto his lap to cuddle but before I continue to move his face seems to change. He looks at me with a lustful expression. So, I kiss his lips once more. He looks at me and starts kissing me back but with much more aggression. Suddenly i feel the wetness between my legs start to build up. He grabs me bridal style carrying me to our bedroom he lays me down on the soft bed. He grabs my legs and spreads them ruffly and before I even had time to react he starts to lick my throbbing pussy. I moan as he eats me little by little. "you were wet for me already huh princess"? He laughs. I nod my head because I'm gasping for air as he licks and sucks harder. "You've been a bad girl" he huffs. I tell him it's just a dress under my breath and he goes faster and tells me it's so much more than that. He seemed to be annoyed by my response. He puts his hard cock in my mouth making me shut up. I start to suck him off slowly. Before I could get him to cum he take his huge slobbery cock out of my mouth and starts to rub it against my clit. I moan as the immense pleasure runs through my body. He goes up and down rubbing his dick against my wet pussy. I moan louder managing to get it out the words "please stop teasing me".  He laughs and says "why does princess not like being teased"?. I can't take it I moan. He nods and says well then beg, beg me for my semen. I start to plead and beg for his big juicy cock. After, he slowly starts to put his dick in my tight little pussy. I scream. He ignores the scream and starts to pick up the pace going back and forth making my pussy slowly go almost numb. As he is about to fill my insides with his white sticky cum he leans down, his hot breath on my neck and whispers in my ear "your mine princess"! "Next time you think about showing off what's mine remember this. Don't disobey me or daddy will fuck you lifeless next time, and you won't cum. I nod and get ready to cum even more. He finishes and then turns over and smirks. He grabs my waist and pulls it close to him, wrapping his strong hands around me. We cuddle and in that moment I knew he was mine and I was his.