"Hello too Jinwoo hyung. And no I have not been slacking off. Just took some time off to rest." Junkyu answered as he crossed his arms. His shoulders looked relaxed and a playful grin was on his face.

Jihoon noted how much more comfortable Junkyu acted and talked with this man. It was unlike how he was with his own father. Well, he hasn't actually seen much of the father and son interact, but from the way Junkyu acted and talked about his father it was kinda difficult to really put into words. Jihoon wondered if this man was any way related to Junkyu by blood. It could be possible. Jihoon thought maybe the blacksmith was Junkyu's uncle. But Jihoon put those questions down for now. Junkyu will tell him when he wants to tell him. For today, he would focus this visit to the blacksmith shop.

"Well, you better be well rested coz' I have piles and piles of swords that needs cleaning and sharpening." Jinwoo said with a widening grin on his face. He used his hook to point back inside the forge.

The two younger boys looked inside and both indeed saw the pile of dirty and misshapen swords. There were clear evidences of the worn out weapons having been melted and burned by strong fires. Junkyu guessed they were used back in the most recent raid of the dragons that happened a few days ago, right before he came to know Jihoon. The heir of Berk had his face turn into one of disbelief by the sheer amount of swords in the pile he saw waiting for him.

"Wait! Really!?" Junkyu groaned. "I just leave for a few days! Two days to be exact!"

"Well, I know you're smart enough to know already these were the ones used back at the latest raid. The fire breathing devils really put a number on us." Jinwoo explained. "I already repaired and made a few new axes, hammers, arrows and shields. Now it's your turn to work on the swords. We always need to be prepared. We don't know when the next attack comes."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll get to it." Junkyu groaned once again.

Jihoon watched amused over Junkyu's predicament. He found it funny and couldn't hold back his laughter. Junkyu glared at Jihoon, annoyed by how his friend was reacting to this.

"Oh! Who's this young lad?" Jinwoo finally acknowledged Jihoon's presence.

His eyes were curious as to who and why was this other child standing close to Junkyu right now. It was an odd sight to see. Throughout his years of looking over Junkyu, he never saw any other child the same age as the heir of Berk standing so close to him.

"Jinwoo hyung, this is Jihoon." Junkyu happily introduced.

Jinwoo's eyes widened a bit by the smile Junkyu held. He never saw him smile that way before. It was different from when he took in the heir as an apprentice. It was different from when Junkyu did his sketches or shared his ideas about blacksmithing. And it was different from the smile Junkyu had when he first made his own sword.

"I'm Junkyu's friend!" Jihoon added smiling widely as he hung his head up looking like he was boasting.

"A friend eh?" Jinwoo looked over to Junkyu skeptical and even more curious. It was interesting to see Junkyu have someone to call a friend his age. He himself felt a smile crawling his own lips as he watched Junkyu's entire demeanor.

"He's new to the island. He just got here with his family that wants to settle and live here at Berk." Junkyu explained not really understand the smile on the older man.

"New? Oh! You must be the boy of the Parks? I met your parents already. Lovely people." Jinwoo said in realization. He turned back his eyes to Jihoon with a genuine smile.

He did meet the Park couple already. He had been there with the chief to assist him in meeting the newcomers who sailed on their boats, besides the Park family there were also others whom had sailed the seas looking for a peaceful place of dwelling.