Ruby: (it's funny really. When you try to go to bed early it feels like sh*t , but when you have to wake up and get out it feels like laying down on a soft , warm , fluffy cloud and it just rocks you back to sleep in heavens warmth)

Ruby was glad she had some company in the house , it grows rather lonely being all on ones own.

After taking a shower , drying and dressing herself up she walks to the spare bedroom that Lee had left a while ago.

Ruby: Lee , are you awake.

No response came

Ruby: of course he wouldn't hear me. He's asleep after all , but then again he deserves a bit of down time. Maybe I should save some breakfast for him.

She walks downstairs towards the kitchen while rubbing out some leftover sleep in her eyes. That is until she took notice of the paper folded up on the table. Out of curiosity she picked it up and saw that it was addressed to her.
Ruby opens the letter and starts reading it contents

Dear Ruby

Went out to find a job. Will be back soon. Thank you for allowing me to stay with you and AJ. See you both soon.

--Lee

Ruby let's a small smile out on her face. She had a good feeling, a feeling that she hadn't felt in a long time , a feeling that said everything will be alright.

Meanwhile with Lee

The walk to the city was not a long one , though Lee was beginning to dislike what he saw.

Lee: this is just insane. Everywhere I look it's just drugs , guns , prostitution and even more drugs.

Ruby was not lying about sinners taking the opportunity to sin to their hearts content once they drop down to Hell.
How unexpected.
Lee continued to walk through the city , keeping an eye out for any job that would require his skills. Organ harvesting was not one of them.
He stopped and noticed 2 souls on the floor and of course he picked it up , obviously he's going to need it later on. But whoever dropped this must not care about the money they waste on their luxurious lifestyle.

Lee: it's better if I try another direction. Best to be diverse in situations like these.

Lee turns around and goes into different direction and takes a shortcut through an alley.

Lee: (I swear it's always the alley ways. Why always the alley ways?)

He continues walking

Lee: (I'm running low on options here. How is it that i can't find one place that requires my expertise?)

(???): dodge...

Lee: (not one place...)

(???): dodge...

Even though Lee hears this voice in his head , he's way too focused on his own matters and just continues walking.

Lee: (I need a sign.)

(???): DODGE!!!!

Lee: (alright, goddamn!!)

Lee quickly snapped his head up. Finally taking notice of the voice he's been hearing ever since he entered the alley and with one swift motion he dodges an incoming projectile.

(OC x Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel)-Main Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें