"I'll take care of the crown prince. While waiting for him to sober up, I'll create a bouquet of roses for him to offer to Lady Silverwood. Once he is in a better state, I will advise him to apologize to the Duke and offer suggestions on how to win Lady Silverwood's heart again," Milo explained, outlining his plan to assist the crown prince in repairing the situation.

They set off to fulfill their respective tasks with their plan in motion.

'As I work overtime, the sooner I can resolve this situation, the better,' Vivienne thought, hastening her steps toward Ava's room. When Vivienne knocked on the door, she was relieved Ava was inside.

"Secretary Ravenswood, is there something I can assist you with?" Ava asked, her eyes swollen from crying.

"I heard about what happened today. I'm here to offer you comfort," Vivienne said gently. "May I come in?"

Ava fully opened the door, clearly needing someone to be by her side. As Vivienne entered the room, her eyes caught sight of a handkerchief embroidered with a sun motif and a neatly wrapped sword. It became apparent to Vivienne why Ava had been spending more time with the northern Duke lately.

"Is Duke Frostbourne alright?" Vivienne asked, attempting to break the ice.

"He's fine. The doctor said his injuries weren't serious," Ava replied.

"That's good to hear. Are these gifts for His Highness?" Vivienne inquired.

"Yes..." Ava answered, her voice trembling, "But it seems like he despises me now."

'Wow, that's quite a leap. What on earth did he say?' Vivienne wondered.

"His Highness truly loves you," Vivienne reassured Ava.

"No, he doesn't. He never said he loved me, despite us being intimate. And today, he told me I'm only good for my body," Ava burst into tears.

"I'm so sorry, Lady Silverwood. That must have been incredibly hurtful to hear," Vivienne empathized while patting Ava's back to comfort her.

"I suppose he must have called off the engagement by now, right?" Ava inquired.

"Oh, no! He would never do such a thing," Vivienne assured. "I believe that at this moment, you and His Highness need to have a conversation."

"A conversation?" Ava looked at Vivienne, puzzled.

"Recently, His Highness has been jealous of your relationship with Duke Frostbourne. It seems that all you've been talking about is the Duke, and you've been spending more time with him, causing His Highness to feel neglected," Vivienne attempted to explain.

"I didn't mean to make him feel that way. I was merely trying to find a gift for His Highness as a token of appreciation for taking such good care of me here. Given Cedric's close connection with Apollo, I believed I could obtain the perfect present through him," Ava tried to clarify her intentions.

"I believe you should communicate these sentiments to His Highness," Vivienne suggested.

Suddenly, a resounding knock echoed through Ava's door. Startled, she hurriedly rose to open it and was greeted by the crown prince bearing a beautiful bouquet of roses.

"Ava... I'm sorry. Please don't leave me," the crown prince pleaded, his expression filled with genuine remorse.

"I'm sorry too," Ava responded, her voice filled with sincerity, as she moved in to embrace the crown prince.

Taking this as a cue, Vivienne discreetly exited the room, going to the workroom to meet up with Milo.

"Fortunately, we intervened; otherwise, this conflict could have dragged on indefinitely," Vivienne remarked, feeling a sense of pride for assisting in resolving the couple's issues.