♡ A/N ♡

Hi sweet faeries !

Hi sweet faeries !

So after a very very long time I've finally decided to go ahead with the idea of Theme Dump.
I can't afford doing a Theme Shop rn since I'm a procrastinator and probably I'll keep procrastinating while you keep putting an order, lol.
So Theme Dump is a safe shot.

This is my first time so I probably may not stand upto your expectations but Ig I'll be better as I keep working on it.

I'm going to upload 5 themes in each slot in every week until I decide to be back at procrastinating. You can claim beside the theme you want and I'll provide you with the link to it.

Just give credit (@/faeriots) on your bio and use the claimed theme for minimum 2 days. And kindly do NOT claim a theme beforehand if you are planning to use it later.

~ I'm not asking for a shout out or such. The rules that I stated above is the minimum respect for my hardwork. I spent a lot of time selecting good quality pictures and use my best fltrs and in return if you claim a theme and not use it or just go without credit, I will feel as if all my hardworks got wasted. Definitely you wouldn't want the same if you were me. So kindly refrain from doing such actions that might bring you on the blacklist.
Clearly no one's forcing you on a gun point to use these themes. If you don't want to use, then don't claim. Simple.

Thank you for choosing to look into this theme dump. You are the best <3

 You are the best <3