62 | The Marks He Left

Start from the beginning

"You came here just to make out with me? You didn't want me to—"

"I'm sorry! I just can't do this. I didn't mean to lead you on." I interrupt.

"No it's fine, don't worry about it." He laughed, "Just next time you want to make out with me, let me know that's the only thing you want to do."

I smile softly and nod, "Thank you..."

"I'd just cover those as soon as you can." He smirked, and I hurry to look in the mirror of his bathroom, the marks he left that already started to clearly appear.

"Will do. Sorry for everything again, I— I hope this doesn't change anything between us."

"Evelyn don't worry about it. I owe you that, alright?" He reassures and I nod again.

I leave his dorm, well that didn't work out as planned.

As if this night couldn't go anymore wrong...

I continued to walk, almost making it to the door to leave. I was very unlucky today.

"Why are you here?"

"None of your business." I answered coldly, without turning around.

I hear footsteps behind me, and then I force myself to turn around... don't let him be an asshole. Hopefully.

"Answer the question." He demanded, his eyes darting into mine.

"Gosh Mattheo. You really want to know? I was with Theodore helping him with charms!"

His eyes snap down to my neck. Shit.

Making a failed attempt to cover the marks with my hair, he forcefully moves it away, glaring down at the many prominent purple marks Lorenzo left on my neck.

"I'll ask you again. Why are you here?" He was fuming, but I didn't care anymore about his stupid opinion.

"Why do you care? How about you leave me alone and go suck your girlfriend's face off!" I angrily snapped back at him.

"Is this some type of joke? Are you trying to make me jealous for kissing Astoria? Pathetic." He scoffed, a smirk creeping onto his lips.

I lean in closer, my face dangerously close to his, "If I wanted to make you jealous I would've fucked Lorenzo right in front of you, just like Astoria was eating your face right in front of me."

His hands land on both sides of the door right next to my head, completely caging me in.

"You're fucking lying." He said with his teeth gritted.

"If I was lying, there wouldn't be marks on my neck from him."

"He obviously didn't fuck you good if you can still walk." He retaliates, his jaw clenched as he was completely fuming.

My face burns and my heart races. This is not what I came here to do...

"Better than you could ever do." I spat, his eyes then darken, filling with complete lust.