𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Comincia dall'inizio

"maybe this whole rank thing is a hoax..?" they wondered as the peered at every player's rank one more time, they then nudged Reo and pointed to players who they didn't recognize yet had the letter V under their rank. The grape head's eyebrows furrowed as he looked at the unfamiliar player.

"who's he?"

"I literally don't know"

"I get that most of our teammates don't really stand out but you'd think you would at least recognize them" the screen in the middle of the room flickered on showing Ego sitting with a smirk on his face.

"congratulations you unpolished gems, welcome to the beginning of second selection." everyone's eyes stared at him, " as you can see, the players here don't come from other buildings or well.. buildings with higher ranking that is. We'll I'm glad to say that was all a hoax for you all to work harder" [Name] just huffed proudly at their on point guess.

"welp, that's all I'll say. Beyond those doors are the second selection exams so.." the screen flickered back to black, [Name] just deadpanned at the Wonderfull explanation.

Everyone stood in their places, not bothering to move until a certain dark Olive haired male with ridiculously good eyelashes stepped up. Taking a ball he started shooting goals in what they presume to be for practice. All the players gawked at his shots, some intimidated while others were amazed.

The male with long eyelashes just clicked his tongue as he went through the doors, watching him [Name] grinned at the feeling of a challenge. They knew that he and them were a bit far when it comes to skill but they knew they'll be able to catch up with him. Being that no one is untouchable, they knew this first hand when watching their friend be beaten in Volleyball despite also being in the U-19 mens team.

After a bit they went to the door, but not without waving their two friends goodbye. They stood their in slightly confusion as they stared at the ball, goal, and robotic goalie. They decided to just score a goal like that Olive haired Itoshi, suddenly the screen flickered on

"1/100 goals, time left: 89:59:36" They read out loud, "100 goals in 90 minutes.. doesn't seem that hard" they grinned as they started shooting goals, they'd switch styles every few. Like curved balls or doing trick shots for the fun of it.

Sitting on the ground [Name] waited impatiently for someone to go through the doors

Sitting on the ground [Name] waited impatiently for someone to go through the doors. No one seemed to go through the doors for a while and they were about to take a short nap until a blond haired male basically skipped through the doors with a wild grin on his face. Him and [Name] locked eyes, and the tanned male's grin grew wider. The tan skinned player let out a broad almost psychotic laugh.

"you! [Hair color]! you're teaming up with me!" They were harshly pulled up by the Zesty looking boy as he kept them near him before scanning the area for one more player a random brunette came into view. The male was quick to sweep him off his feet, not in a romantic way, and dragged them both towards the rooms.

"who the hell are you anyways" [Name] grumbled, not appreciating the fact that they were being dragged like a rag doll.

"Shidou Ryusei, remember it" Shidou grinned at them while they just gave him a grunt of pain in reply. The blond's grip on their wrist was tight and uncomfortable, and it didn't help that Shidou was basically dragging them like that one carry in evade.

"I assume you know me"

"no 💩 I do" Shidou's head kept turning in search of a team, his eyes landed on a group of three consisting of a ravenette, a white haired dude with a green streak, and a brunette with glasses. The long quickly pointed to them and shouted, "HEY YOU THREE, PLAY AGAINST US!" [Name] had flinched at the volume while the three from a different team just stared at them, mainly at Shidou, strangely but agreed never the less.

That's how they landed on the field with their face flat on the floor with Shidou sitting beside their almost motionless body. The team they played against took the random brunette they didn't remember the name of and left the two to be possible eliminated. Throughout the whole game they were unable to score any points due to Shidou's wild play style, instead it forced them to play the position of Midfielder for him.

"you know what Shidou, 🚚 you." they heaved a breath as they propped themself up with their arms. Meanwhile Shidou just grinned at them with a slight blush.

"anytime-"

"shut up you zesty little 💩-"

They sat in their shared room as Shidou laid on the bottom bunk and [Name] on the top. They laid there in contemplation, they were almost disappointed in themselves in to scoring a point and letting Shidou pull that hat trick but grinned at the new challenge. With playing positions they weren't use to helped them adapt to more situations.

 With playing positions they weren't use to helped them adapt to more situations

ADDITIONAL TIME

They were sleeping peacefully until they felt a weight suffocating them in their sleep. The groggily open their eyes only to be met with Shidou's flat 🍑 laying on top of them. They felt their eye twitch as they stared at the blond in irritation.

"one, how the actual 🚚 did he get in bed with me without me noticing. And Two, why is he here???" they grit their teeth and tried to push him off of them only to not succeed. they instead decided to go with plan B. A loud thump and whining was heard as the blond landed on the floor. [Name] peered over their bed to look down at him only to make eye contact with him. They playfully stuck out their tongue at him before shuffling back into bed, finally being able to rest peacefully once again.

Meanwhile Shidou just glared, a clear pout on his face as he crawled back onto his bunk. He was sure that his stomach will bruise from the hard kick they gave him as well as his back with the hard landing on the floor.

 He was sure that his stomach will bruise from the hard kick they gave him as well as his back with the hard landing on the floor

author's notes:

sorry for the shorter chapter and not updating yesterday, I uhh.. lost my phone so I was in a shit mood and couldn't write. im better now, which explains the chapter. uhh that's all :]

sincerely, -Blight