" We will continue Jiang Wanyin's single shoot now "
Wei Ying actually released a sigh in relief, when he heard this
It means the time for facing Wen Qing's wrath got delayed.

" Wei Wuxian will you remove your makeup now ? "

" Uh- Yes, let's go "
Wei Ying gave Jiang Cheng a thumbs up before following into the makeup room.

" Your manager is angry today ", his makeup artist said as he loosened his hair which was tied in some complex knot.

" Of course, you saw how late we were. We even missed our practice today "

" Were you two playing games all night again  ?"

" Don't laugh ", Wei Ying whined
" We just had a rough day. Although I don't know what Jiang Cheng was doing.
He is so stingy he is just ignoring me since morning "

The makeup artists chuckled, all of them are used to these sibling banters of the Twin Prides.
It makes the set lively.

" He said the same thing "

" What ? "

" Uh- nothing nothing, now close your eyes"

20 minutes later Wei Ying is walking down the street his mask and hat in place.
Even though he is not supposed to come out alone, when has he ever listened to anyone so he did cam - uh- sneaked out of the studio alone.

As long as no one recognises him it's all fine.

He put on his headphones and walked into a cafe.
It's a warm and cute cafe. He didn't notice before but there are bunnies inside.

He ordered a frappe and played with a white bunny.
He don't really like small animals but this little bun is just stealing his heart as it nibbled on his fingers.

There was not much people inside the cafe so he took his mask off and sipped his cup.
Then he forgot to put his mask back on as he left the cafe.

" That - is- isn't that Wei Wuxian ! "

" Huh ? Yes it is - "

Wei Ying turned to see a group of people probably students.
He touched his face - and he did it again !
He is an idiot, he will not protest anymore when Jiang Cheng calls him idiot.

He started walking without thinking anymore and that group of people followed him calling his name.
He started running, he has no idea why he is running but he is running.

Neither Jiang Cheng nor Wen Ning were with him, no one can save if he got kidnapped right now, is what he thought.

He bumped into someone (again)
" Sorry sorry ", Wei Ying said as he tried to get away
But the stranger pulled his hand,
" Come with me "
Wei Ying felt like his heart will come out of his chest. He is terrified,
' Is this it ? Is he getting kidnapped ? He is too pretty to get kidnapped and kill '

He followed the stranger anyway.

The group behind him has gotten bigger somehow. They are saying something else too, he couldn't really hear it.

That stranger had pulled him inside a corner made by two buildings.
Their chests pressed together, so close they can even hear each other's heartbeat.

Wei Ying sighed when he saw that group of people has lost them.

He looked up to see the stranger's face.
Only now did he notice how close they were standing.
Under the framed glasses that man is wearing there is a pair of golden eyes.

Wei Ying stuttered, " Lan -"
" Shh "
He covered Wei Ying's mouth with his hand

The man standing in front of him is Lan Wangji. In felsh and blood !