Chapter 11

Our kisses were getting more and more intenses, letting ourselves be carried away by passion, they became more hungry and humid.

Lying on the bed, Jere is on top of me, giving me kisses all over my face, taking his time with each one.

I hug him by the shoulders, keeping him close.

Then he runs down my neck giving me little love bites while he caresses my face with one hand and my ribs with the other, slightly lifting my clothes.

I run a hand under his clothes caressing the skin of his back, he keeps kissing all my face, neck and jaw but notices my touch and stops for a moment to take off his shirt.

I've seen him like this many times, shirtless, but for some reason this feels different. He looks into my eyes, we both hold our breath, he leans closer and caresses my lips with his thumb before kissing me passionately.

I hug him, feeling his skin so hot it makes me want to touch it with the rest of my body.

So I took off my top with his help.

Without the top Jere can freely touch my body.

He caresses my ribs, my arms, my stomach... without stopping kissing, even licking, every part of my body.

At that moment he drops his weight against me, I feel his crotch getting hard against my inner thigh and I arch my back at the sudden contact, just at that moment he sucks my earlobe, sending a chill through my entire body and causing me to moan.

We kept making out and touching each other, going as far as we both agreed or were prepared.

Jere asked me from time to time if I was fine with everything. I enjoyed every moment of it and couldn't feel more loved or cared for.

.

.

.

I suddenly wake up not knowing what time it is but it's still at night, I look at my surroundings.

Everything is calm.

You cannot hear a single soul, not the cars or the people on the streets, Just Jere's calm breath next to me.

I look for my phone, it's 4 am.

I turn to look at Jere, he's lying next to me with his arm around me.

He's only wearing his sports pants and I'm wearing just his black t-shirt.

I can't help but smile when I see his face while he sleeps. I kiss the corner of his lips gently, he's adorable.

My heart is pounding as I remember what happened just a while ago.

He stirs a bit in his sleep and slowly opens his eyes.

He recognizes me and smiles.

-Oh... hi. - He softly says.

-I'm sorry, did I wake you up?

He brings me closer to him and rubs his nose with mine, then kisses my lips with affection.

-Don't worry... I prefer to be awake - he responds with an affectionate smile.

I trace the tattoo on his chest with the tip of my finger giving him goosebumps.

He hides his face in my neck, I can feel his smiling mouth against my skin, I put a hand in the back of his head to make him even closer.

-I don't want this night to end... - I say.

-We still have some time till the morning. Let's do something.