"How did you even find out about this?" You ask as you lean back onto a small pile of pillows, surprised that there were still so many stars falling.

"The stars told me about it!" They explain as the number of streaks in the sky begin to die down.

"How do the stars tell you about this??" You voice your confusion as you remember Yoimiya's story quest while they just laugh gently and point up at the sky.

"The stars tell all kinds of secrets, you just have to listen." Aratiri explains tracing their fingers over some sort of constellation in the sky. "There are some books here in Liyue from the Sumeru Akademia and I never knew you could learn so much from the stars. Like I can use them to buff my electro shield." They explain excitedly as the last star shoots across the sky.

You look over at Aratiri's face and study it. Unlike usual, they didn't have their hood or mask on so you could admire the excitement and determination on their face. Their hair had yet to be dyed the green colour that other cicin mages have but the long wavy dirty blonde hair sat as if it was never going to change.

You smile softly and turn back to look at the sky, where you could see the hints of the sun rising beginning to show. "If we ever go to Sumeru I'll make sure to find a scholar who can give you some education on the stars if you're interested."

"Really? You would do that for me?" They turn to you in surprise. To be honest you had no idea if you had the power to do that but if Aratiri was raised in the House of Hearth or raised for the fatui then they wouldn't have gotten the opportunity to study what they wanted to.

"Of course I would. Then you would be able to read my future." You tease them with a large smile as they laugh, punching you gently.

"Well what do we have here?" You snap your head to the voice, the figure in the tree line barely lit by the yet to rise sun. Aratiri's laughter dies almost instantly, their mask appearing in their hand as they place it back on their face, although their hood still rested on their shoulders.

"Stay behind me My Lord." They say as they stand while you are still in shock at the sudden appearance of a treasure hoarder.

"A Cicin mage and their master? Must be my lucky day, the loot you guys carry is worth a fortune." The treasure hoarder's voice was deep but feminine as she stepped out of the tree line, weapon in hand. Your hands move to the blades on the side of your pants as you look up at your Cicin Mage.

"Aratiri-" You begin, planning to tell them that the two of you could just run but they look down at you, the eye holes of their mask glowing purple.

"You forget how strong I am." They smirk down at you while their lamp appears in their hand. You take your blades off your pants and stand but follow Aratiri's instructions and stay behind them as they skip forward.

The treasure hoarder eyes the lamp Aratiri was holding and rushes forward raising her blade. Aratiri just stands still as their lamp glows a purple, supplying only a bit more low light to the cliff side.

"The more, the merrier~" Aratiri calls as the treasure hoarder brings down her blade over her head to hit Aratiri but a loud boom and dust cloud has you looking away to shield your eyes.

You quickly look back in a panic, slightly worried, "Aratir-" you trail off at the sight in front of you. Aratiri still stood strong with a mocking smile on their face, one of the flying bugs that you could never remember the name of was in the way of the treasure hoarder's blade. Aratiri steps out of the way and the flying bug, OH! It's called a cicin, disappears, the treasure hoarder's blade going into the ground.

The treasure hoarder makes a noise in frustration as she tries to strike them again only for them to teleport backwards. You stand amazing as Aratiri dodges the attacks of the treasure hoarder before the hoarder pauses to turn to you. You hold your blades in front of you as you had been taught but don't have to do anything as a loud crack echoes through the air again as purple lightning strikes the treasure hoarder. She didn't even have time to scream as she just fell to the floor, eyes closed.

You look up at Aratiri who purses their lips innocently. "Okay so that was a bit stronger than I intended. But she should still be alive." They poke the body gently with their foot. "Probably."

You just open your mouth before closing it and looking back over the cliff. "Sun's rising soon, should we go then?"

"Yup sounds great Seer." Aratiri was quick to agree as the two of you packed up the "picnic" and headed back to the Harbour, ignoring what had juts happened.

A/N: I am so sorry for poofing out of existence again but life happened and motivation disappeared. Once again I am always active on my discord so feel free to join! https://discord.gg/wXT2s5hK2f