"It's a surprise. Now get your ass in gear, we're going on an adventure." They smile at you before grabbing your hand and pulling you towards the exit. Aratiri needed to stop hanging out with you, your infulence was too strong.

But that was it. No other context.

Just dragging you towards wherever you were going.

Now you were all for going on an adventure with your younger sibling figure but the SUN HADN'T EVEN RISEN YET.

You were yawning all the way out of the Harbour looking around curiously as the two of you left the path you normally take to the training grounds. You usually had a good sense of direction but when it came to giving directions you weren't so good. As shown when you told someone to "take the first left after this right. Not that right! No, your other left." Yeah... You prefer receiving directions rather than giving them.

All this to say you have no idea where you are right now, once Liyue Harbour left your vision, so to, did your sense of direction. The dsrk didn't help either.

"Aratiri, where are we going?" You ask through a yawn as the two of you continue to push on with Aratiri not even turning to address you as they speak.

"Shh, we're almost there." They say pushing past the tree line and coming up to a cliff. You blink at the view and a small smile cuts through your tired eyes.

On the cliff edge was a blanket layed down with a box of other comfy items next to it. There's a basket of food next to it as well and Aratiri rushes forward to sit on the blanket and pat the spot next to them.

"Come on, it's about to start." They gesture at you hurriedly to sit next to them.

"Aratiri, if I didn't know any better I would say that you just set up a date for me." You laugh when they send you a glare as you sit down.

"Ha. Ha." They say sarcatically and roll their eyes before passing you a blanket. "In case you get cold and if you get hungry there's breakfast in that basket over there." They point to the basket before turning their attention to the sky in front of the cliff. "I've always been interested in the stars. How they move and what not, but after a reading of them yesterday I discovered that something very special is happening tonight."

You listen to them carefully as you take out a thermos from the basket, immediately feeling better when you take a sip and realise there was hot chocolate inside it.

"And will I be told what this special thing is?" You ask, blowing on the drink before taking a sip.

"You'll just have to wait and see." Aratiri answers as they continue to look eagerly at the sky. It reminded you of the way your younger brother looked at fireworks or horse riding shows. You hadn't seen him in awhile now that you think about it. What had it been? Three years now since you had last seen him and moved out? Time really flies when you're no longer surrounded by the toxic sludge you called your family.

"Look, it's starting!" They point out and you snap out of your thoughts in time to see a white glow zip across the sky. Followed by a gold streak. Then a white again but before long the sky in front of the two of you were covered in glowing streaks of light.

Most of them were white but occasionally there would be blues, purples and golds, almost like the wishing system. It was beautiful, nothing like the few shooting stars you had seen back in your own world.

"Wow." You mutter as you find yourself mesmerised by the glowing streaks of light.

"I know right!?" Aratiri answers, their volume low as if anything louder would scare the shooting stars away.

Saved by the Fatui? (Genshin impact x modern!Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें