Unimportant (Abandoned idea)

Start from the beginning

Tenka: Well that's messed up. Killing yourself over and over and over again. That's a bit overkill though.

L.Shido: Think what you want. My action are justify from a certain point of view.

Tenka: A certain point of view?

L.Shido: You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our point of view. The truth is often what we make of it. You heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe.

Tenka: Now that have been answered. I wonder what happen to Mio from your timeline?

L.Shido: Oh, her? She's here. (He point at his throne)

Tenka: Umm, you mean she turn into a throne.

L.Shido: I use her Sephira as a power source for my Neurokinetic Multiversal Spirit Engine or simply the throne. I also did an experiment on her Sephira and its open a new possibility for me to manipulate events and gain access to travel across the boundaries that divide one universe from another with ease.

Tenka: So, that's where your power comes from. No wonder you're so powerful.

L.Shido: Yes and No. Only small parts of my power comes from her. Most of my power comes the spirit girls. Its the last gift I got from them.

Tenka: Wait! Last? You mean they...

L.Shido: Yes. They vanished in front of me.

He look down feeling sad in his chest and I could see both sadness and hatred from his eyes

Tenka: Then how about Tohka?

L.Shido: She is here. (He point to his chest) this was my only way to save her. By absorbing her I was able to stop her from vanishing. Now: She is me and I am her. Even she's not her but I could feel her and talk to her.

Tenka: So what now?

L.Shido: You're going back to that world and this time do your job properly.

Tenka: But I've kill Shido in that timeline and I'm pretty sure that the timeline already destroyed.

L.Shido: It's true that much has transpire since you were last there but I've reset the timeline so a the things you did never happen.

He motioned his hand and a portal appears

Tenka: Okay got it.

Before I enter the portal L.Shido give me a reminder

L.Shido: And remember. Do Not Kill Them.

Tenka: I'll try but just so you know I just like this kind of thing.

L.Shido: I don't care if you're a violent megalomaniac or something. Just refrain yourself from killing especially Shido. I need him for my plan.

Tenka: What plan?

L.Shido: I don't know.

Tenka: What do you mean you don't know.

L.Shido: It's all just an experiment, a test that I make for my own amusement. I'll just do it and see the suprise I would get as a result.

Tenka: (sigh) Fineeee. I wont kill anyone...for now.

L.Shido: Good enough. Now off you go.

He said that and kick my butt hard, so hard in fact I could fell my bones cracking and send me flying into the portal

Tenka: Aww My Pelvis!

Timeskip

Its was a normal day in Tengu City where all its inhabitants doing their works and fulfill their role...