Mommy Kiara and Daddy Kovu

Kiara is pregnant. Kiara and Kovu are excited to become parents. Simba and Nala are proud to be grandparents. Shani, Hazani, Kion, Rani, Nuka, Marisa and Vitani are very happy to get nieces and nephews.  Kiara has to rest when she got pregnant. She couldn't hunt while pregnant. Kovu, Kiara's husband , takes care of Kiara and gave her food to eat.

Kiara panics when her water has broke. Kovu asked her , " Are you okay ? " Kiara said , " No. My water broke. I think I'm in labor. I want to do it alone. " Kovu said , " I'll get your mom and Rafiki to help you. " Kiara said , " Thanks Kovu. I love you. " Kiara tris to breathe and push the cubs out of her vagina . She tries and screamed , " It hurts.  I'm afraid. I can't do it alone. " Kovu comforts her  while accompanying me in labor , " It's okay. Push the baby now. You can do this,honey  ."  Kiara pushes the baby out and the cubs are out. There are 3 boys and 2 girls. Amina is the eldest daughter who has brown fur and brown eyes . Leo looks like Daddy Kovu . Luna has her mom's and grandma's fur with green eyes. Haru had cream fur and blue eyes like his grandma Nala. Pelo looks like Grandpa Simba with golden fur and amber eyes.  The babies are alive.
Kiara thanks Kovu, " Thanks for accompanying me in labor and taking care of me when I was pregnant. I love you ,Kovu. " Kovu said to her," I love you too, Kiara. " Kovu and Kiara kiss other's lips while she  hold their  cubs in mine and Kovu's paws.

Kiara said ," Omg they're perfect and cute. I love them." Kovu said ," Oh they're lovely cubs. " Their grandpa and grandma Simba and and Nala and aunts ,Marisa , Vitani ,Shani and Rani with their uncles Nuka,Hazani and Kion say the same nice things. One day they will be a wonderful kings and queens of the Pridelands.