? W ?

×6:39 AM×

i woke up, feeling the comfy sheet underneath me

i fluttered my eyes open and covered it from the sunlight with my hands, i looked at the other side of the bed,

empty.

oh well, i dont mind anyways.

i let out a heavy breathe and slowly sat up, looking at my coffee table.

seeing coffee with note underneath the plastic cup, and my phone.

and if it was obvious enough, i took my phone first, knowing the letter was filled with nothing but such bullshit.

you could never trust yoo jimin with these stuff, trust me.

she'll either try to manipulate or gaslight you whenever she knows she fucked up so bad.

i scrolled through my notifications, and as a smart person, i clicked the important notfication firstly.

a text from yeji..?

AND our manager??

wtf did i do now?

better not be a fckn dating rumor. i swear, dispatch.

 i swear, dispatch

(YALL I SWEAR THE QUALITY'S ALWAYS LIKE THAT WHENEVER I USE IT ON THIS APP BUT WHEN I USE IT ON OTHER APPS IT WORKS JUST WELL

(YALL I SWEAR THE QUALITY'S ALWAYS LIKE THAT WHENEVER I USE IT ON THIS APP BUT WHEN I USE IT ON OTHER APPS IT WORKS JUST WELL.)

i closed my phone and placed the coffee from the note, and read it.

" Hey my love, i know, i know.
i left again too early, but we both know that my company
gets mad whenever i'm late.

so i bought you your favorite
coffee from starbucks,
and i ordered it just the way
you like it!!

enjoy your strawberry latte.

love,
your wifey rina."

at least this time she apologized, i let out a heavy sigh and stood up.

slowly walking to the bathroom, seeing my cat cutely laying down in front of the door.

i carried my cat and placed him on his cat bed, hoping he'll just lay down there and not be too clingy.

i turned the doorknob of the bathroom door and took a bath.

after i took a bath, i dried myself and wore my clothes.

(green cargo pants, a gray hooded croptop with a black tank top beneath it.)

after getting ready, i grabbed my airpods, phone and coffee.

(timecheck : 6:48 AM)

i went downstairs and decided to text minjeong.

(dont mind the date lol)

after 2 minutes of waiting, i heard a honk from outside and stood up from my couch.

i went outside and saw minjeong's black g-wagon.

i then saw her get out of her car and she walked to the passenger's side and opened the car door for me.

i giggled at her when she bowed jokingly.

she closed the car door after i got inside of her car.

she also got inside of the car and started driving toward's the company.

in 5 minutes, we arrived at the company and minjeong's car was already parked.

"thank you for dropping me off, jeongie." i thanked her, receiving a cute smile from her.

"of course, anything for you y/n. you should go, you only have a few minutes before your practice starts." minjeong replied with a husky voice, damn, why does she have to be this attractive.

"yep, thank you again jeongie!" i thanked her once again. i kissed her cheek before opening the car door before getting out.

After i exited her car, i closed the car door and waved at her and ran inside the building.

once i entered the building, i felt the cold breeze hit my skin.

i waited for an elevator instead of taking the stairs because i'm too lazy.

-TIMESKIP-

i saw our practice room and went inside, seeing them on their phones.

but i noticed that ryujin wasn't there.

i felt arms wrap around my waist and a hot breath on my neck.

"oh~ y/n's here."  someone spoke, recognizing their husky voice, it was probably ryujin.

once they heard what ryujin said, they looked at me.

i playfully rolled my eyes when i heard them say "finally!". making ryujin chuckle, making me feel her hot breath once again.

"alright, since everyone is here now, let's start practicing." our cheographer stated.

a/n - sorry if this chapter was too short, i got lazy and shi. i hope you enjoyed reading this though!!