chapter 1:my friend is...back

Penny's pov:

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Wakey wakey penny!",said doris 1 hitting the broom at me."Ow...Can you not wake me up in that way?"I asked looking annoyed. "hmmm...no." she answered. I brushed my teeth and putted my clothes on.I went downstairs to the kitchen to see my grandpa...BREAKING THE TOASTER!

"Grandpa,what are you doing?!",I asked scared. "Don't worry penny,I'm just trying to fix the toaster,the poptarts is stuck again answered grandpa. "Grandpa,you use the levers on the toaster to lift up the poptarts",I said. "Maybe water will do the trick!",grandpa said,he didn't listen to me."Grandpa,the water won't dry off.",I said.Grandpa isn't listening to me.He put water onto it and plugged it on to the toaster,and the toaster is on fire.

"GRANDPA!!",I yelled. "Dear,get some cereal while your old man fixes this!",he said.

few moments later
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||

While I was eating some cherrioes,my grandpa walked in with his lab coat burned.
"Guess we have to buy a new toaster,penny.Oh,and here's your poptart.",said grandpa giving me the poptart,the poptart was in a horrible state.
"Thanks grandpa,I have to go to school now,see ya.",I said packing my bag and heading off.

"That was a crazy morning!",I thought to myself walking to school.I then saw a baby calico,who looked hungry.
"Awww...hello little guy,are you hungry? Here I have a poptart.",I said giving the kitten my horrible poptart.I stroke their head while their eating the poptart. "I can't bring you to school because theirs no pets allowed there,or my house because my grandpa is gonna go insane if I bring you there.But maybe I'll see you after school.",I said.

At school
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Penny,how long does it take you to go to school!",mona joked. "My toaster was on fire,so I had to eat some cereal.",I said. "Now class,quiet down,we have a new student here today.",said the teacher. "OoOoh....new student,it could be your future lover penny!",she joked. "Quit it!",I said shoving her with my arm while giggling. "Ahem,we have a new student today,her name is y/n,y/n please come up.",she said. "y/n...I think I know her.",whispered mona. "I told you,she used to be my childhood friend,I don't think she remembers me though...",I said.

y/n stood infront of the class,she wore gothic clothes
Like these:

y/n stood infront of the class,she wore gothic clothesLike these:

(OMG your emo?! /j sorry I gave you gothic clothes I couldn't think of any other clothes SORRY!-A/N)

"I'm y/n,there's really nothing much about me,yeah...",she said.She then returned to her seat,I just realised she was sitting next to me.OH GOD WHAT DO I DO!? I'm blushing to her,oh god,I want to stop blushing, but I can't.

y/n's pov:
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

That girl who I'm sitting next to,looks...familier.Who cares,no-one cared when I went missing,that's why I'm taking over diamond city.
The teacher is talking about project's,we are gonna be pared up in two to work on the project.

"Whoever's project is very good,will visit the mayor,isn't that fun kids!",said the teacher. "Visit the mayor,this can help me take over diamond city.",I thought to myself smiling evily.The teacher pared me up with the girl next to me,she better be smart and let our project be good,or I swear to god I'm gonna kill everyone she loves.

Lunch time
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I sat by myself at lunch,eating a chicken sandwich.Just then,the girl who I'm pared up with goes to sit next to me,god can this get any worse. "y/n remember me?",asked the girl with a smile on her face. "The girl who I'm pared up with for the project.",I answered. "N-no,it's me remember,penny crygor,we used to be childhood buddies,remember?",she said.

Oh yeah,penny crygor was my childhood friend,to bad that she didn't care about my dissapearence. "Oh,yeah you! Why didn't you care when I was missing? Remember?",I asked. "I did care,I told my grandpa but he didn't listen to me,so I told your parents,but they said they didn't care,so I told the diamond city police but they didn't believe me  cause I was only a kid back then,so I just decided to vent to doris 1 about it,and what I'm saying is true,look at my 6 year old diary.",said penny.

"Really? Well atleast you cared.",I said. "Anyway,should we work on our project?",penny asked. "I guess...",I said.
While working with penny,she corrected a few spelling's that I went wrong.Well,of course she cared about me,but it's only one person who cared,it's not like she's gonna stop me.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

end of chapter 1
Word count:829