Prologue: Death In The Family

It's been two years since Y/N moved to New York. He attends a school Midtown High, and he doesn't have that many friends. The only friends he has are Peter Parker, Mary Jane, Gwen Stacey, and Harry Osborn... But his life is about to change... Y/N and his family are driving through town after getting groceries and they were driving back home but they were stuck in traffic. Suddenly the bridge explodes, and people started to get out of their cars until...

A bomb explodes and it launches Y/N's family's car over along with a few others

A bomb explodes and it launches Y/N's family's car over along with a few others. Y/N is badly injured, and his family is unconscious, and he kicks off the car door and crawls out and he sees people running and he was trying to pull his family out when he hears an evil, creepy laugh. He looks up in the air and sees him.

Y/N stares in shock and the mask figure throws a bomb at Y/N's feet and Y/N gets out of the way as the bomb explodes

Y/N stares in shock and the mask figure throws a bomb at Y/N's feet and Y/N gets out of the way as the bomb explodes. The mask figure laughs and flies off. Y/N pulls his family out of the wreckage, and he lays them down on the ground.

Y/N: Dad? Mom?

Dad: Son...

Y/N: Are you okay?

Mom: We can't feel anything.

Y/N: That-that's good...

Brother: No, Y/N... We literally can't feel anything.

Sister: I can't feel my legs...

Y/N tries to help them up but notices blood coming out of his family. That's when they went limp. Y/N checked their pulse... nothing. Y/N fell to his knees, and he cried as the police and paramedics arrived.

A Few Days Later...

Y/N was staring at 5 tombstones. His father's, mother, sister, brother, and his uncle. His uncle died a year ago and now he lost his entire family. His friends, Peter Parker, Mary Jane, Gwen Stacey, and Harry Osborn were behind him. Y/N stares at the graves with tears going down his face. Y/N's friends then walk up to him.

Peter: You, okay?

Y/N: I'll be fine...

Gwen: You're not fine.

That when Y/N breaks down crying and Gwen hugs him as Y/N continues to cry on Gwen's shoulder...