~ 1 ~

"Chaeyeon! Lee Chaeyeon!" Someone called. A girl with ponytail ran down the stairs. She wore a short pant and the white shirt. She also put the fennel outer over her shoulder. She came with a big smile on her face. With her dark brown her and a simple make up, make she more beautiful.

"mom.. dad."

"why you so long? we will be late to reach there.." Her mother nagged. She bite her lips.

"Sorry.. I was trying to find my bag just now." she said while pointing her sling bag. She sighed when hear that excuse.

"Go sit imside car first." Her mother asked her. She nodded her head. She went out and then entered the car. She sat at the backseat of the car. She took out her phone.  She took a selfie and want to post suddenly she saw a scene people argued at outside. She looked to the woman and a boy who had aged around her who kept yelling to each other.

"hmm.." She sighed. The car's door had been opened. She looked to the old man who seem disappointed with the scene in front of them now. He entered and then closed the door.

"we couldn't have a peaceful day at all.." He sighed.

"Did mom argued with oppa again, dad?" She asked in careful.

"As usual.. your brother do something unpleasant to her eyes." He sighed.

"hmm.." She not commented anything on it.

"He is an adult already. Your mom also at fault.. try to control him.."  Her father said while stared to them. She bite her lips as she noticed the stare was different.

"He at his 20's already.." She said while looking to her brother.  He really can't stood their mother and kept yelling and shouting that she don't understand.

"Dont treat your mom and me like how your brother treated us.." He said. She bite her lips. Its sound like a threat rather than advice to her.

"hmm.. oppa are good to you guys.."

"if he were good to us, he wont caused a headache to us.. but at least we still a good daughter like you.."

"Dont compare us like that, dad.. oppa still good to both of you. I just being filial because i dont want mom.." She said in lower voice. She dont want her to be compared to her brother.

"They are coming." Her father said. Two of them entering the car with sour face. Chaeyeon elbowed her brother. He looked to her. She passed an earpod to him. He took and wore it.

"When we arrived at there.. don't show your bad personality. You must be a good like your sister.. Mark." Their mother remind him. He rolled his eyes.

"I can see that.. Lee Min Hyung." Her mother stared through the mirror.

"Everything that i did.. always wrong at your eyes mom. Why you kept want me being similar to chaeyeon? chaeyeon is chaeyeon.. me is me.." He felt annoyed.

"you.."

"Seo yeon.. dont. let him.. he at his 20s already." Their father said.

"Ya.. mom. oppa know what's bad and good for him.." Chaeyeon defended Mark.

"huh.. you dont know why I did this! I try to keep our family in good reputation.. i dont want.." Their mother was crying. Chaeyeon and Mark were looking each other. His father sighed and stopped the car at the side of the road.

"you guys always think i was bad mother.."

"mom.. no. its not like that." Chaeyeon said.

"I can see your hate toward me. Both of you hate me.. i fail to be a good mother to you guys!" She said while hit her own self. Their father hinted two of them get out. Chaeyeon and Mark slowly came out from the car. They let that two adults talk to each other. Mark and her squatted down next to the car.