Going Home

As you walk in Peter follows with his head down. You lock your door quickly and walk over to the couch where Peter was sitting.

"Are you okay? Are you sure you don't want her back? I can help. I'ma matchmaker and you know that!"
He started to open his mouth to speak but instead just lays down on you.

His head on your chest and his arms wrapped around your waist. "Just hold me." He says hiding his face in your chest making you blush, then you smile. "Okay love. I'll hold you for as long as you want."

You couldn't tell but he was blushing like crazy.

                                 ~•~
Peters POV:
I wake up in her arms and see her sleeping peacefully. She looks so cute. I wish she felt the same. I start to move the hairs out her face and then kiss her cheek.

She groans almost waking up making my heart start pounding.

"I love you." I whisper in her ear giving her a kiss on the forehead before going bacn to sleep again.
                                 ~•~
Y/N POV:
I feel him wake up so I decided to fake sleep to see what he would do when I feel a hand touching my face. What is he doing?

He kisses my cheek. I groan to see what that would do and I feel his heart pounding.

A few minutes later I feel him whisper in my ear, his breath touching my neck, he whispers "I love you." Before kissing my forehead.

He falls asleep again and I blush heavily. What just happened?!

After a hour I wake him up blushing. "Peter? Peter get up." I say softly. He groans and stuffs his face in my neck making me blush even harder. "Peter." I say finally waking him up

"Five more minutes." He says in his tired voice hiding his face in my neck again.

I blush again him noticing making him blush. "Why are you blushing?" He asks. "U-um. Are you hungry? I have some cereal?" I say desperately trying to change the subject before he pins me to the couch.